PDA

View Full Version : Awesome! But Does EVERYONE get it?

SevenJesterHats
09-30-2010, 03:26 PM
I love yugioh the card game, its heap of fun and cannot wait for this to hit XBLA! but does everyone around get it? im asking this coz i (Australian) couldnt get few arcade games like spongebob square pants, 1v100 and others i cannot think of right now. I Just really hope this is available for everyone as there will be online matches

KillerBEA
09-30-2010, 06:41 PM
I love yugioh the card game, its heap of fun and cannot wait for this to hit XBLA! but does everyone around get it? im asking this coz i (Australian) couldnt get few arcade games like spongebob square pants, 1v100 and others i cannot think of right now. I Just really hope this is available for everyone as there will be online matches
Yeah, I really hope for your sake it will be. To be fair 1 v 100 was an anomaly of sorts, the others would be licensing issues with you gov/drm? I believe. Don't quote me on that.

davhuit
10-02-2010, 08:45 PM
At least, you could always buy it on the US store if it's not available on the one of your country (I personally created one gamertag of each, my personal one [european], an american one and a japanese one. I remember to have downloaded, for example, the demo of "Resident Evil 5" on the japanese one).

KIDDRAGON67
10-21-2010, 01:30 AM
I hope we do, we missed out on Serious Sam the second encounter aswell :(

(We can get the demo but can't purchase the game)