PDA

View Full Version : world champion

FATCRAZYDUDE
09-30-2010, 05:52 PM
just won the world championship at monza and i wondered if any one else has done it yet and who with and at what track

OctagonQontrol
09-30-2010, 07:33 PM
Depends what you're asking and on what difficulty you play... :)

Regor Ttenneb
09-30-2010, 07:49 PM
I won it the race after in Singapore. On medium difficulty. Bit too easy as I was in a Virgin.

dreamweaver1984
09-30-2010, 08:44 PM
just won title #2 at spa after winning every race from poll to this point during second season im at Red Bull right now

FATCRAZYDUDE
10-01-2010, 06:48 AM
cool i did it on medium with williams
:Bounce:

WoH Jabba81
10-01-2010, 07:05 AM
cool i did it on medium with williams
:Bounce:

I won the championship after Ungary and the constructors championship too on medium difficulty but without ABS and Tractioncontroll. :woop:

jac0b187
10-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Ive won both of my Driver's championships after winning at Spa, won every race and got pole on every race except the first, im playing on Expert, but ive turned the Traction to medium. On expert the cars still drive bloomin' fast. Ive got an idea for expert, maybe you can play on expert but turn whatever assists you want on/off and still get the achievement??? As the AI is still on expert difficulty....just an idea.

pdean52
10-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Ive won both of my Driver's championships after winning at Spa, won every race and got pole on every race except the first, im playing on Expert, but ive turned the Traction to medium. On expert the cars still drive bloomin' fast. Ive got an idea for expert, maybe you can play on expert but turn whatever assists you want on/off and still get the achievement??? As the AI is still on expert difficulty....just an idea.

i don't think that will work as the settings all change automatically once you choose easy, medium, expert. if you manually adjust any of those preset settings then the difficulty changes to custom and you're no longer playing on expert.........

:(

WoH Jabba81
10-01-2010, 09:21 AM
i don't think that will work as the settings all change automatically once you choose easy, medium, expert. if you manually adjust any of those preset settings then the difficulty changes to custom and you're no longer playing on expert.........

:(

Im with you!

FATCRAZYDUDE
10-01-2010, 05:08 PM
just signed for red bull for my second seasondand then celarated by winning at south korea:woop: