PDA

View Full Version : Different between Player & Player Manager (Career Mode)

Louis BCFC1875
09-30-2010, 08:24 PM
Hi, i would just like to know the difference between these two options in career mode, i would like to start a career mode where I player as the whole team, i'd guess that is possible with Player Manager, but i'm not 100% sure, if anyone could enlighten me on the situation it would be a great help,

thanks

Naffry
09-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Player is where you don't have to do the managing side of things but you still get to have a career, although there is an option to progress into being a manger, you can control whole teams or use your VP, your choice.

Player manager is actually the same but you don't progress because your already there.

I'd suggest starting as a player for the cheevo.

Louis BCFC1875
09-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Player is where you don't have to do the managing side of things but you still get to have a career, although there is an option to progress into being a manger, you can control whole teams or use your VP, your choice.

Player manager is actually the same but you don't progress because your already there.

I'd suggest starting as a player for the cheevo. What if i want to actually make signings for the clubs and everything, will i have to do that in manager mode.

Naffry
09-30-2010, 08:45 PM
What if i want to actually make signings for the clubs and everything, will i have to do that in manager mode.

If you start as a player then you can't sign anyone as your only a player, but there will be an opportunity for you to become a player/manager if you keep playing. If you just want to be a manager then pick the manager option, you still get to control your team, player manager is basically the same but you can play it like Be a pro and just be your virtual pro if you WANT too.