PDA

View Full Version : Favorite team to Drive for in game

dreamweaver1984
09-30-2010, 08:42 PM
what team do you enjoy driving for the most?

vans
09-30-2010, 10:31 PM
just got the game today so can't say yet...big Ferarri Fan in real life but gonna start with Bmw Sauber in 3 yr career

pined5551
09-30-2010, 11:20 PM
I did my first season with Virgin, and am now in my second having signed with Toro Rosso. I quite like the car, and given the purpose of Toro Rosso, i think i shall stay with them until the main Red Bull team give me a call, lol. Although i would like to drive the Mercedes car as it is OH SO BEAUTIFUL!! :D haha

Chesty
09-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Red Bull Racing.

The car feels great and I'm a big fan of Sebastian Vettel. :D In career mode he is my team mate at the moment.

Grey Delta
10-01-2010, 09:10 AM
McLaren all the way, I LOVE putting Vettel & Alonso off the road

pdean52
10-01-2010, 09:14 AM
mclaren for me. think it's a british thing plus i've always followed them ever since senna/prost days.

pined5551
10-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Red Bull Racing.

The car feels great and I'm a big fan of Sebastian Vettel. :D In career mode he is my team mate at the moment.

Oh no! Does that mean you can never be team mates with Webber? If you wait till they offer you a driver 1 contract does that bump Vettle to driver 2 or does Webber retain the position? I may not go to Red Bull if i have to be team mates with Vettle, i hate him so much but love Webber & Red Bull.

headshed101
10-01-2010, 10:37 AM
McLaren is my favourite team, always has been since I was 6 (Brit Allstars now!) but I am currently driving for Force India - not in your list by the way.

OctagonQontrol
10-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Been a McLaren fan for years now so voted McLaren; regardless which drivers they have.

dreamweaver1984
10-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Oh no! Does that mean you can never be team mates with Webber? If you wait till they offer you a driver 1 contract does that bump Vettle to driver 2 or does Webber retain the position? I may not go to Red Bull if i have to be team mates with Vettle, i hate him so much but love Webber & Red Bull.

just make sure to challenge vettle then, when you end up getting a contract offer with redbull webber will be there.

i just got a contract with mclaren for season 3 and will be along side Hamilton- probably because i made button my rival, i think in my game now that mclaren will be unstoppable, hamilton has gotten 2nd to me in both seasons in the championship standings.

jacobite
10-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Also Maclaren, Have some nice memories of screeming at Mika and DC thru the TV.

and its shiny!

Chesty
10-01-2010, 03:52 PM
just make sure to challenge vettle then, when you end up getting a contract offer with redbull webber will be there.

That can't be right because I chose Vettel as my rival and beat him - and now he is my team mate and Webber... well, he's out of the career. :eek:

xLMx1994
10-01-2010, 04:14 PM
im surprised that sauber got a vote. that car looks horrible. the only car this season which i dont like

lenny m
10-01-2010, 04:40 PM
mclaren, then ferrari, then toro rosso (mainly Alguersuari)

SuperSkyline89
10-01-2010, 04:51 PM

Me too, there's no way I want Vettel that crazy kamikaze driving next to me. That kid needs to learn how to overtake without crashing into everything around him.