PDA

View Full Version : Hot property achievement?

Whiskey Daniels
09-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Hot property
Accept a contract with a higher placed team

I won the championship in my first season with Lotus and signed with Ferrari for the next season and didn't get this achievement.

Lotus being one of the 3 worst teams and Ferrari being one of the top 3 teams how did I not get this achievement when I signed with a higher place team?

Is it because I won the championship and my team was already the top team or what?

pined5551
09-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Yes i think that is your problem, in real life of course Ferrari is the better team (even if, in real life, they are all a bunch of twats...especially that **** Alonso :D) But as your team, Lotus, beat them in the game, then they are viewed as a lower team. Did you have more constructor points than Ferrari, as i think that is the defining characteristic. Although i signed with Toro Rosso for my second season having scored more points as a constructor team while with Virgin, but I am the no.1 driver for Toro Rosso. I would assume you are the no.2 driver having signed with Ferrari, maybe it makes a difference.

Whiskey Daniels
10-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Damn, yeah that must be my problem, I won both the constructors and drivers championships.

thepaxman
10-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah I did this too as I was waiting for a contract from McClaren/Ferrari/Red Bull and didn't get them until the end of the season, by which time I had overtaken them in the Constructers table.

TornShaun
10-10-2010, 10:10 AM
I've just won the driver championship with Virgin with 2 races left, Ferrari and Redbull are above me in the Constructors and i've just had an offer from Ferrari. Should i take it now ? Will the cheevo pop or do i wait till end of season make sure they finish above me and then accept ?

oRiGiNaL ReaPeR x
10-10-2010, 11:44 AM
accept the offer from ferrari and the achievement will pop straight away

TornShaun
10-10-2010, 02:48 PM
accept the offer from ferrari and the achievement will pop straight away

Yeah done it and got the cheevo :D thanks