PDA

View Full Version : UHL Playoffs

tweak4ever
09-30-2010, 11:41 PM
The UHL playoffs start tomorrow and I've thought of a great idea for people getting the EAUHL playoff achievement thing (If this works the way I think).

If one person wins a playoff game by themselves, gets the achievement then takes a "dive" so to speak, allowing a next person to qualify for the tournament, we could continue on like this for a long time, considering to continue it you only have to win one and lose one.

This is assuming people wont mind being kicked out of the playoffs for the first month. I hope I can get people to work with me on this, because I have always sucked at online UHL games and have only beat a buddy of mine.

So guys, what do you think?

CWJets87
10-01-2010, 12:07 AM
i just sent you a fr.
im online right now and im willing to do this whenever.

tweak4ever
10-01-2010, 12:10 AM
i just sent you a fr.
im online right now and im willing to do this whenever.

well the thing is we need to have one person win a playoff game either legit or who has a friend who's willing to lose. Also the playoffs don't start til tomorrow anyways

alainb
10-01-2010, 01:06 AM
You just have to qualify and play a complete game. You don't even need to win.

MASS DOMINATION
10-01-2010, 01:06 AM
im in. but don't u need at least 2 people per team to play a playoff game?

tweak4ever
10-01-2010, 01:12 AM
You just have to qualify and play a complete game. You don't even need to win.

you mean just play a game in the playoffs?

im in. but don't u need at least 2 people per team to play a playoff game?

No, this is UHL not the EASHL games

MASS DOMINATION
10-01-2010, 01:38 AM
you mean just play a game in the playoffs?

No, this is UHL not the EASHL games

there aren't any playoff achievements for UHL only EASHL and HUT.

tweak4ever
10-01-2010, 01:47 AM
there aren't any playoff achievements for UHL only EASHL and HUT.

HUT is UHL

Ultimate Hockey League

Sorry If I confused you

MASS DOMINATION
10-01-2010, 02:12 AM
HUT is UHL

Ultimate Hockey League

Sorry If I confused you

okay well there aren't any playoff achievements for that mode. there is 1 for winning an online HUT game, wining 1 tournament and winning 5 tournaments. also u dont need to qualify for any tournaments that i know of. u can enter any tournament that is unlocked as much as u want. ans they are open all the time.

tweak4ever
10-01-2010, 02:15 AM
okay well there aren't any playoff achievements for that mode. there is 1 for winning an online HUT game, wining 1 tournament and winning 5 tournaments. also u dont need to qualify for any tournaments that i know of. u can enter any tournament that is unlocked as much as u want. ans they are open all the time.
http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0000300600/300692.jpgHUT Playoff Contender (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../game/nhl-11/achievement/42771-HUT-Playoff-Contender.html)40 Qualify for a Hockey Ultimate Team monthly playoff tournament

***RUMOR FROM EA FORUMS*** The last 3 - 4 days of every month are the "playoffs" in HUT mode. It works just like all the other tournaments only if you lose 1 game, you are out of the playoffs and MUST wait until the next month. There will be a new tournament to play during these days and you will be randomly matched up with another player. Winning 4 games in a row wins the tournament. Out of everyone that wins the tournament, the player with the best Regular Season record is crowned champion of their division. Luckily, all you have to do is win 1 game in the playoffs for the achievement.
(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../game/nhl-11/achievement/42777-Good-Preview.html)

^This is the one I mean^

MASS DOMINATION
10-01-2010, 02:25 AM
^This is the one I mean^

ok, i forgot about that one:p but dont u only have to "Qualify" for it and not win a game? thats the way i read it. i definitely want to do it but im not sure how u qualify for it and im still unsure of ur plan works, TBH.

tweak4ever
10-01-2010, 02:31 AM
ok, i forgot about that one:p but dont u only have to "Qualify" for it and not win a game? thats the way i read it. i definitely want to do it but im not sure how u qualify for it and im still unsure of ur plan works, TBH.

well, apparently, you only need to win one playoff game to qualify, so if one person can do that legit or with a friends help, someone else can be set up to beat them, so both the winner and loser still get the achievement, just in 2 games. Continue so on and so forth.

You get it?

EDIT: forgot to say, if you lose a game in the playoffs you get kicked out of them, which is why you need to win the one game

M A N I K Fury
10-01-2010, 02:48 AM
so there is one qualifying game?

tweak4ever
10-01-2010, 03:12 AM
so there is one qualifying game?

this is what I've heard, no way to be sure until tomorrow though

thenixhex311
10-01-2010, 08:43 AM
well i dont know what the hell you have to do to qualify. I checked my stats (always just played tournaments and not 1 vs 1 regular games) and i had 0 points/xp/whatever it goes by.

Won two games tonight, got up to 80, but i was in tier 2 ( how?) friend of mine had played more non-tournament games and had a 5-2 record but was still in tier 1.

Just checked now, and all my playoff options are locked. Looking at my stats now, i have '500'

can someone please clarify exactly what the hell happened?

Venomized
10-01-2010, 09:27 AM
There is no qualifying game. You just have to qualify for the playoffs by winning a certain ammount of games in season. I did not qualify, but I did not play much either. Next season unfortunately =( Hopefully someone finds out what you exactly have to do.

tweak4ever
10-02-2010, 04:19 AM
Yeah, I got it after going to the playoffs page when I got a message saying I qualified. I had a 6-2 record if it makes a difference. Admins can close this thread, it has served its purpose. Thanks to everyone who was willing to help even though we don't need it.

Venomized
10-04-2010, 08:16 AM
Yeah, I got it after going to the playoffs page when I got a message saying I qualified. I had a 6-2 record if it makes a difference. Admins can close this thread, it has served its purpose. Thanks to everyone who was willing to help even though we don't need it.

wait, you mean to say your record for the season was 6 wins and 2 loses?