PDA

View Full Version : Lol pit mistake

Masterfuljk23
10-01-2010, 12:49 AM
I was in the lead on hard and come in for my pits and I get new tyres to my dismay i get the wrong tires put on. (options instead of prime) But far from get mad that they cost me a top ten result with my lotus team, I felt it was a nice little surprise, I mean it doesn't happen all the time in real life but it occasionally does and i thought this was a nice little thing. Just wandering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

I love this game to the point were I am about to buy a steering wheel so I can go for the expert champion it may take 7 seasons but im doing it.

Dragon86
10-01-2010, 04:14 AM
Dry weather tire rule. Have to use both a set of Options and a set of Primes in one race.

If you were doing a longer race and had alread used both types, press on the D-Pad, go to tires and you can select which set of tires you want on the car

OctagonQontrol
10-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Sure you didnt change the tires before starting the race and forgetting to change the pit-strategy? I did that once and realized my mistake after I pitted... Had to do some awesome laps to make my final stop (but still loose 3 spots in the end)