Glitched Percivals Fall (Saving whats her face)

I cannot for the life of me know what to do next. I enter the area where the chick in the white mech, is getting hammered by 5 or 6 other mechs down in a pit with what looks like large generators. After killing all of them she says "thanks". then my computer tells me its calculating way points. but theres no place to go. If i go down in the pit i cannot get back out..

WTF do i do

thanks guys.

I gave up and reloaded the checkpoint. I had to fight the group of enemies again. This time both of my partners were down in the hole. The guy ran up and destroyed the gate after the rescue. The first time I rescued her, after I killed the enemies and it said follow the checkpoint, the guy was no where to be found. Since he was not there, I could not get through the gate. I tried shooting it and punching it, nothing worked.

yeah i think that's where were talking about... there are two barrel looking things on top of the gate, which is in turn underneath the road. and she is just standing there doing nothing.. I just think this is a glitch.. wouldn't think a company like square would let something like this get by...

yeah and the other guy is no where to be found...

• 2 weeks later...