PDA

View Full Version : Broken Stick Penalty?

RexDarr
10-01-2010, 04:08 AM
Before the latest update I saw somewhere on the thread that the V1.03 tuner included penalties for breaking sticks when lifting them. What penalty would this be? I would assume high sticking but then again if it just broke the stick what's the use of 2 minutes?

Tuner Set Sept. 21, 2010
Adjustment highlights:

-Increase maximum speed when hustling (L3).
-Easier to generate/maintain speed doing forward crossover turns.
-Decrease goalie acceleration.
-Increase chance of penalty when a stick lift breaks a stick.
-Decrease chance of stick lift causing a dropped stick.
-Increase to slap shot power
-Increase non-puck carrier acceleration and agility and decrease puck carrier acceleration and agility.
-Weaken shots in certain situations that were leading to goals with too high a frequency when cutting across the middle of the ice.
-Increase chance of losing balance when carrying the puck (Versus, OTP/EASHL and HUT only).
-Increase chance of losing the puck when deking or turning sharply (Versus, OTP/EASHL and HUT only).
-Increase chance of tripping on a poke check (undoing previous change that affected online and HUT modes online).

Hiryu
10-01-2010, 12:08 PM
i dont get your question to 100% but i would say that if a stick breaks and there is a penalty it would be for "slashing" , not for hight stick(ing)... is that what you mean? ^^

RendoDBI
10-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Slashing = broken stick penalty.

RexDarr
10-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Slashing = broken stick penalty.

:woop: I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE :woop:

olfashionkill
10-02-2010, 07:37 PM
if you sticklift a guy without the puck and break his stick it is a slashing penalty