PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 11 Roadmap - step by step

Morgutak
10-01-2010, 11:37 AM
So, I know that there's a roadmap already but I wanted to make a more detailed one for myself and thought that sharing it can't hurt. :)

Please tell me if I've made any mistakes, I've obviously not unlocked all achievements yet. I've done everything but the goalkeeper stuff on professional, so it might be that some achievements might require at least Semi-pro. :)

The lists have been created by cG CannonFodder @ http://fodder007.blogspot.com/. :)
Step 1
Open http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa/creation-centre and queue a team for download, doesn’t matter which one. However, keep in mind to use the EA account that you’re using in FIFA 11 as well. Also create a Gameface if you didn’t do so in recent EA Sports games.

Step 2
Download your Gameface and create a Virtual Pro – place him in the team you’re going to play career mode with. After that, visit the FIFA 11 store once. Now go into the arena with your Pro and score 5 goals – thereafter switch to the goalkeeper and catch 10 shots. Choose any practice mode thereafter, for example team play. During all of this, upload a replay, save one to your HD and take a screenshot and upload it.

After you’ve done so, go into settings and import a custom tune using the chants option, rip anything from a music CD to your 360 HD beforehand. Then change the home stadium of any club to another one, you can immediately change it back to keep those settings in good state. :)

Unlocked:
Anything in Particular? 5G
Back of the Net 5G
Warming the Gloves 10G
Training Time 5G
Pro Club Picture Perfect 5G
Eat My Goal 5G
One to Remember 5G
New Choons 10G
In the Game 5G
Home Maker 5G
Look at me! 25G

Step 3
First of all, enter the Creation Center and download the team that you’ve queued up in step 1. Load up an exhibition match (on Amateur, for your convenience) and ensure that players with the abilities POACHER, AERIAL THREAT, CROSSER, PLAYMAKER and DISTANCE SHOOTER are on the field. In the same game get a substitute to score, shouldn’t be much of a problem. Just move Arjen Robben to FC Chelsea and keep on scoring, choose the team that you’ve just downloaded as opponent.

Poacher: Nicolas Anelka – FC Chelsea
Aerial Threat: Didier Drogba – FC Chelsea
Crosser: Arjen Robben – FC Bayern
Distance Shooter: Frank Lampard – FC Chelsea
Playmaker: Frank Lampard – FC Chelsea

Unlocked:
Aerial Threat 10G
Distance Shooter 10G
Crosser 10G
Mastermind 10G
Playmaker 10G
Poacher 10G
Founding Member 25G

Step 4
Load up another exhibition match on Amateur, pick FC Chelsea and Galway United (Republic of Ireland) was opponent – disable all assistance options beforehand. Play as the GK, if you’re good at it – this will unlock another achievement. Start a second one else, as the GK achievement doesn’t need you to win but the other one does. Must be done in Semi-pro or above.

Unlocked:
All My Own Work 10G - Normal Achievement (Win)
Safe Hands 10G - GK Achievement (Doesn’t matter)

Step 5
Start yet another exhibition match and play as the GK, so pick the Be a Pro – Goalkeeper mode. Save every shot to unlock another achievement. Yet, I’ve only had to catch one cross and it said “Save rate N/A” at the end of the game and didn’t unlock. So make sure that you’re really catching something directly aimed at your goal at all. Must be done in Semi-pro or above.

Unlocked:
Perfect Keeping 15G

Step 6
Start a new career mode and pick a rather good team, keep in mind to choose the “Player” career and lock yourself to the GK position, when it’s asking whether you’d like to import your Pro. I’ve only played the first match and the last 2 matches and I’ve got both the achievements. Yet, I didn’t get the option to switch to Manager mode, maybe not possible if you’re locked to a specific player? I’m not sure if simulated games count towards the 500 games achievement, so I’ve simply picked a normal keeper. Might be necessary to keep on simulating games for that in order to get the option after a few seasons?

Unlocked:
Established Keeper 50G
Record Holder 25G
It's in the Blood! 25G
Good week! 15G

Step 8
Invite a friend and create a friends league, play and win one game. Then start with head to head ranked matches, and win once in overtime with a weaker team than your friend, then just win 4 more matches and pick a different team each time.

Unlocked:
Against the Odds 10G
Good Form 20G
In for the Win 10G
First Time Out 10G
Experimental 15G

What’s left to do?

Around the World 25G
Play a match with a team from every league
Australia - A-League
Austria - Austrian Bundesliga
Belgium - Belgium Pro League
Brazil - Liga Do Brasil
Czech Republic - Ceska Liga
Denmark - Superliga
England - Premierleague, Championship, League 1, League 2
France - Ligue 1, Ligue 2
Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga
International - (not a league but required for the achievement)
Ireland Republic - Irish League
Italy - Serie A, Serie B
Korea Republic - Sonata K-League
Mexico - Primera Division Mex
Netherlands - Eredivisie
Norway - Tippeligaen
Poland - Ekstraklasa
Portugal - Liga Portuguesa
Rest Of World - (not a league but required for the achievement)
Russia - Russian League
Scotland - SPL
Spain - Liga BBVA, Liga Adelante
Sweden - Allsvenskan
Switzerland - Axpo Super League
Turkey - Super Lig
United States - Major League Soccer

Home & Away 50G
Play & win in every Stadium.
List @ http://bit.ly/9A3qsg

Combine both the aforementioned achievements in order to save some time.

Rising Talent 25G
Complete 100 Accomplishments with your Virtual Pro.
List @ http://bit.ly/aPut58

Woodwork & In! 10G
Score off the post or cross bar in a match.
You’d be very unlucky if you didn’t unlock it by chance. :)

Always Friendly 10G
Cross for a Friend to score.
Should be possible to boost with a second controller or simply online during a club match.

And, of course, all the Pro Club achievements – good luck. :)

Club Glory 25G
Win the Cup as part of an online Pro Club.

One Club Man 50G
Play 50 matches for the same online.

Team Training 10G
Play a Practice Match with your online Pro.

Virtual Debut 25G
Play an online Pro Club or Pro Ranked match with your Virtual Pro.

Virtual Football 25G
Play a Pro Clubs match as a team of 10 or more.

Hundred and Counting 100G
Play 100 head to head games.

Once in a lifetime 10G Score as the Goalkeeper in any match.

And after you’ve done that as well, the last achievement should’ve been unlocked anyway!

FIFA For Life 100g
Spend 50 hours on the pitch.

BIGbivvie
10-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Although I appreciate the work you put into this doesnt it all just sound a little lame?

tremberz
10-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Its a good guide, although I suggest changing fonts and add colours for achievement names and titles. Other than that its pretty solid.

I do tend to disagree with FIFA roadmaps. There isn't really a specific way to gain all achievements on FIFA, especially with this one. The main thing to do is just play in career mode with your virtual pro, doing that will unlock most achievements.

mptuk
10-01-2010, 01:07 PM
cool list think the most time consuming ones be career mode i read on another guide you can pick player/manager an get them that way but looking at the actual achievement text it says to start as a player then move to be a manager or player/manager so dont know which is right.

UPDATE: choosing player career and your own VP doesnt allow you to sim matches im into my 2nd game doesnt give me any options for simming but ill keep you updated anyway if something changes.

deadie
10-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Good guide will follow some of it but its very messy

Morgutak
10-01-2010, 02:10 PM
cool list think the most time consuming ones be career mode i read on another guide you can pick player/manager an get them that way but looking at the actual achievement text it says to start as a player then move to be a manager or player/manager so dont know which is right.

I've simmed a season as GK but it didn't give me the option to change afterwards - how many seasons do I have to sim? :<

mptuk
10-01-2010, 02:26 PM
if you picked player career and have your vp set to goalie because its a player mode you cant sim until i think you become a manager or player/manager not quite sure how many seasons it will take for you to change to this just keep winning games an it might change for you or it could depend on how well your player is doing.

in your " my career " along the top he starts out as a reserve player so if he`s playing well then i think he would move up the ranks.

UPDATE: ok ive played about 5 matches now just after playing my 1st league game i got an email from assistant coach saying how impressed he was but im not quite ready to be picked for a match but keep playing well and ill get a reward.

being GK gotta be the hardest way to start i wasnt picked for my next match it lets me sim those games that my VP arent playing in.