PDA

View Full Version : unlockables????

iceman fillee c
10-01-2010, 12:05 PM
does anyone know if there are any secret unlockable items on this game.
such as aryton senna's McLaren or Williams, some other classic championship winning cars.

OctagonQontrol
10-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Not that I know of; seen peeps with 1000G already but no info on unlockable items.

pdean52
10-01-2010, 12:36 PM
i was going to ask a similar question but specifically relating to helmets.

the available ones to pick from, outside of national colours, are quite limited. only 6 to choose from. but i've seen players online with helmet colours that look like nothing available to me. is it possible these are mods or are further helmets unlockable by hitting certain targets in the game does anyone know?

Masterbelg
10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
I don't think so, guess codies would have said something about it during one of the many presentations. Don't mind really, I remember driving a classic Lotus and Cooper in f12006 for the ps2. It was like driving a car with the complete wrong set-up on dry tires in the heavy rain..

I think helmets can be the new unlockables as the choice is indeed (for now) very limited, but also because it's not in the player details menu but in the camper just like the career race, standings and your agent, which seems to me that its quite important.

pined5551
10-02-2010, 02:06 PM
There are none.