I Paid £40 For This

matty cheetham

BEFORE FIFA FAN BOYS FLAME ME!!!!!!

I HAVE PLAYED OVER 3000 GAMES ON FIFA 08-11... I AM NOT A TROLL

LOOK AT MY GAMERTAG AND EA HUB!

I was so pumped for this game when it arrived on wednesday, however after playing a number of games online on pro clubs, pro ranked match, head to head and team play i can no longer sit back and ignore the flaws.

The Game FREEZES after EVERY Online Pro Clubs Match and i have to dashboard or turn off my console.

In a Head to Head Match vs my friend i paused the game and started to play when my friend was STUCK in the menu, i even scored and started celebrating before he told me he was stuck

Online team play, LAGS and freezes 70% of the time

Pro Ranked Match DOES NOT WORK. AS IN, AT ALL!!!

Subbed players turn INVISIBLE on occasion in online team play

Created Chants IS BROKEN

Achievements such as stay unbeaten in 5 ranked matches are BROKEN, i have a 6 unbeaten streak. Wheres my achievement.

Online pro clubs does not allow members to get into the dressing room if you cant find a game and it says "connection to opponent has been lost"

Im sorry but the amount of bugs in this game is truly astounding considering the amount of care that usually goes into FIFA's development process. A PATCH IS DESPERATELY NEEDED!!!!!

Okay, this is a brief summary of problems/glitches that I've encountered so far:

Invisible players after substitutions.

Team Play crashes so often it's unreal.

Head to Head games can freeze for one player, whilst the other continues, that is of course providing you don't get a blank screen whilst trying to choose your team.

Pro Ranked simply doesn't work.

Pro Clubs works....That is unless 'the game session has ended' because that means you have to go to the dashboard and restart the game to be allowed back into the room.

In addition to that, the game crashes after every match for certain people

Oh, and not to mention the fact that imported chants/music relating to Pro Club don't play/work.

Following on from that, if you've imported music for use in the menus like myself, every now and then it continues into a game, so you have to manually switch it off.

Players may receive an 'EA Servers are unavailable' message whilst other users are playing online.

Wrong players for substitutions - Mikel gets subbed, yet the game shows Essien jog off the pitch instead.

Achievements don't unlock if people quit, this needs little elaboration.

Penalties is spelt 'Penaties' for one of the accomplishments. (Petty, but that's just so lazy).

Sure, if you want to play the Exhibition or Career modes, they're playable, you can actually PLAY them, you know, PLAY?!

However, if you purchased this game for the online experience...... you're fucked!

If you want comedy-gold, play a "be a pro" match as an outfielder and watch your AI teammates run directly into the CPU.

I only experienced that when playing on semi-pro and amateur. World class the AI doesn't do it.

I have a belter of a bug though. was in march with chelsea and a game got postponed from 30th March till some time in april due to cup games. Now when i get to 30th of march it tells me I have a game and I goto the game screen and it sticks on "warming up" and won't start the match. When I go into calendar it says I don't have a match on that day. However it ALWAYS stops on this day and won't let me pass it without playing the match which of course I can't....

So that's my career screwed 2 months from the end ...

ive had some cracking bugs, in one game i was barcelona..... next game i picked chelsea, before the game started i was in the process of changing obi mikel for ramirez and all of a sudden my whole team changed to the barcelona squad? LOL game is a joke, my friend gets some random bugs too, when hes altering his squad before kick off his team player names all change to "player10" and he has no idea on who hes changing. EA have fk'd up BIG time on this release. i for one will be entertaining PES this year to see if its worth the change.

ive had some cracking bugs, in one game i was barcelona..... next game i picked chelsea, before the game started i was in the process of changing obi mikel for ramirez and all of a sudden my whole team changed to the barcelona squad? LOL game is a joke, my friend gets some random bugs too, when hes altering his squad before kick off his team player names all change to "player10" and he has no idea on who hes changing. EA have fk'd up BIG time on this release. i for one will be entertaining PES this year to see if its worth the change.

I got exactly the same thing. Before starting the game, I picked AS Roma and went to make a substitution when the squad turned into Sevilla's squad, the team I used the game before. Even in the arena just before the game loads I got Luis Fabiano with a Roma jersey.. and then my 360 crashed. 1 lose. Brilliant.

I got exactly the same thing. Before starting the game, I picked AS Roma and went to make a substitution when the squad turned into Sevilla's squad, the team I used the game before. Even in the arena just before the game loads I got Luis Fabiano with a Roma jersey.. and then my 360 crashed. 1 lose. Brilliant.

Comedy GOLD from ea haha

Yh good game but like fifa 10 bugs are the same so wtf ea sort it out?. The win should count as a win if they quit. and the pro clubs atm is well.... SHIT

Couldn't of said it better myself. I was loving this game playing in career mode, I've tried playing online a few times and I'm ready to snap the disc in half! I think I'll give it a few weeks for EA to sort this shit out before I play online again.

LMAO when fifa 10 came out i threw it at the wall. I was reli looking foward to this. But atm its pretty standard the passing is also a bit shite and the movement wtf ive scored about 20 own goals uncontolably. Just hit hem in the face and goes in. passin dont go where u want. And im pretty good a fifa. no one makes runs playin on high difficulties its so hard to get thi defence for me coz i play as west ham and i hate playin on nething below pro.

Yh good game but like fifa 10 bugs are the same so wtf ea sort it out?. The win should count as a win if they quit. and the pro clubs atm is well.... SHIT

Ive only played 1 ranked head to head and the other player quit when i was 4-1 up! yet my stats read played 1 won 1 scored 4 conceded 1! not sure if it actually counts yet tho!!

on the bugs! ive only had a few offside problems, like i pass the ball into midfield and they still have all 4 defenders infront of there goal and i get called off side! ( and no he hasnt come back from an offside postion as i can see them the whole time before passing)

Okay, this is a brief summary of problems/glitches that I've encountered so far:

Invisible players after substitutions.

Team Play crashes so often it's unreal.

Head to Head games can freeze for one player, whilst the other continues, that is of course providing you don't get a blank screen whilst trying to choose your team.

Pro Ranked simply doesn't work.

Pro Clubs works....That is unless 'the game session has ended' because that means you have to go to the dashboard and restart the game to be allowed back into the room.

In addition to that, the game crashes after every match for certain people

Oh, and not to mention the fact that imported chants/music relating to Pro Club don't play/work.

Following on from that, if you've imported music for use in the menus like myself, every now and then it continues into a game, so you have to manually switch it off.

Players may receive an 'EA Servers are unavailable' message whilst other users are playing online.

Wrong players for substitutions - Mikel gets subbed, yet the game shows Essien jog off the pitch instead.

Achievements don't unlock if people quit, this needs little elaboration.

Penalties is spelt 'Penaties' for one of the accomplishments. (Petty, but that's just so lazy).

Sure, if you want to play the Exhibition or Career modes, they're playable, you can actually PLAY them, you know, PLAY?!

However, if you purchased this game for the online experience...... you're fucked!

All good points apart from the end. The AI is completely fucked as well, both for team mate, opposition, and ref. I'm sick of some random 5.4 defender steamrolling passed everyone on the field and pulling all the tricks out faster than Messi.

So basically, everyone who's bought FIFA this year is just giving EA free money (again). 2 years in a row now that FIFA has been utter shit. At least PES is actually playable.

so glad its not me noticing it, AI seem to be be psycic as they can always guess ur approach, not to mention their tackling(if u can call it that), they just fucking stand there and throw u on ur arse, ive never played a fifa that is so untidy and unfinished, the world cup game was perfection as far as FIFA has ever been, why piss it around again

also as every1 else saying, online sucks as its to laggy, me and my mate play, he goes to sub, and game splits in two, hes aparently winning 4-3 where as in still winning the original 3-0. now my mate is quite good at fifa and its taken me yonks of attempts at playing him, always losing, and finally as im winning, it does this 2 games in a row

FUCK YOU EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well ive had 90% of the problems above but heres one that i havent seen before while playing pro ranked match when i ready and unready the game seems fine(no lag) i get into the game no lag GREAT I FINALLY GOT IN ONE. then my guy feels sluggish hmmm then the ball goes out a cut scene follows when it comes back my movement and buttons are about a second delayed. when the ball goes out again another cut scene when it comes back nearly a 3 second delay and so on . when i come out for the second half its a joke i flick the stick wait nearly 7 to 8 seconds for my guy to move. this happend in my last club game costing us the game . well done ea for releasing a game tha has the slogan WE ARE 11 your lucky to play with 2 with no lag as EVERY online mode is fucked i think they made a typoo and it was supposed to read WE ARE 1 as in yull only ever be able to play 1 player

PS: with all the freezing re booting my box has now got 3 red lights not blaming the game but never had a problem till fifa .

If you want comedy-gold, play a "be a pro" match as an outfielder and watch your AI teammates run directly into the CPU.

Yeah, hate that. I always try to ignore it and play as my position, but somehow that seems to be near impossible.

I have had a few glitches nothing huge tho.

Was playing a private head to head with my mate and i passed the ball and half way to my player it just got thrown up in the air for no reason.

Couldent get in the Pro Club dressing room.

So far i have had no problems with Manager Mode but with the amount of problems i had on FIFA 10 with it im sure the glitches will come.

I dont play Ranked head to head matches becaouse..... well im crap so i dont no about any glitches with that.