PDA

View Full Version : Stronghold

IC3 L3G3ND
10-01-2010, 10:50 PM
How many players needed to boost stronghold matched?

reelweezerfish
10-01-2010, 11:56 PM
I want to say 6 unless it lets you have uneven teams and you can go 3 on 2 or something. As long as you have 3 people on the other team. I really need this boosted, so if you can find some people, let me know.

Scarabdemon
10-02-2010, 09:10 AM
To get the achievement 'Legion of Boom' you will really need 6 people so that there is 3 on each team. When you have 6 people just get all defenders to cluster together and attackers to throw dynamite into the group. then let the timer run out, switch sides and repeat.

Takes no time at all.

All the other stronghold achievements can be boosted in a private game with 2 people. Ony bad one is 'Legion of Boom' but once you have 6 it is fine.

It isn't too bad to get 'legit' though; just go on fort mercer and try to get a cannon, thats one way. Or the way i got it was in escalera, when you are at the last part to take the villa there tends to be a lot of bunching amonst the defenders, just find out where they are and chuck a dynamite over the wall. I got it this way the first time i tried and i think i even killed 4 people.

iiDaRReN316x
10-02-2010, 12:24 PM
6 Due to legend of boom

MartyMcFly
10-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Hey guys, can I get a clarification for "Avatar of Death"?

EDIT: Well I originally asked for specific details on how to get this achievement because the guide doesn't say anything.

I ended up getting the achievement purely by luck when I decided to join a game and added me to the attacking team that had 10 seconds to win.

As soon as I joined we won the match and I got the achievement lol.

Andr0077
10-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Just wanted to share a great bug I encountered last night - Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread, didn't want to make a new one.
Playing Stronghold at Fort Mercer, I noticed a bunch of red dots pop up in the fort, went to investigate and saw the Bollard gang complete with someone doing the free roam gang hideout! It was like seeing the result of some type of "Philadelphia Experiment" or something. Ghosts! But the funny thing is that the Bollards were killing the defending team :) And shooting them registered as kills on the scoreboard! I love some of the crazy bugs in this game!