PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Clarification Needed

Marco8YNWA
10-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Hey guys,
Im a little confused as i believe others are about some of the achievemnts relating to the career mode.
The achievements which I am unsure about are:
It's in the Blood! 25G
Go from being a Player to the Manager (or Player Manager) in Career Mode.

Folklore 25G
Become a Legend as a player in Career Mode.

Record Holder 25G
Get your name on any Career Mode Leaderboard.

Good Week! 15G
Get yourself selected in the Team of the Week in Career Mode.

Great Month! 25G
Win the Manager of the Month award in Career Mode.

Basically i need a simple guide to each of these achievements, reading others methods they have been too vague or just claimed to have unlocked it and offered no help. Any feedback and help would be greatly appreciated!
Many Thanks in advance...:drunk

mptuk
10-01-2010, 11:10 PM
if you played be a pro before on fifa10. you start as a player who is a reserve in the main menu there is a number out of 9 i think it starts at 5 an the better you do that goes up if you play badly you lose a point and end up being benched for afew games.

so i think to become a legend you just have to keep playing well scoring goals an staying in positions mines on 8/9 i think after that ill become a first team player then go through another rank etc not sure how long it will take though.

the team of week by playing well and scoring goals when you go back into the main screen after a game there is a team of the week your player has to be in that.

heard record holder unlocks after the 1st season i played a season has gk but it didnt unlock so im trying to do it again being a CF.

im not sure about manager of the month.

havent unlocked any of these btw but im sure that is what happens as player career mode is like be-a-pro was on fifa10 yet it looks like you go straight into the 1st team and not reserves so its abit weird this time around.

UPDATE. ok ive got 9/9 and assistant coach has emailed me saying ive played well has a reserve and ive got potential of being the starting 11 player. im now at 3/9 so ive ranked up an gotta do it all over again to get the next ranking.

CFC07
10-02-2010, 12:40 AM
if you played be a pro before on fifa10. you start as a player who is a reserve in the main menu there is a number out of 9 i think it starts at 5 an the better you do that goes up if you play badly you lose a point and end up being benched for afew games.

so i think to become a legend you just have to keep playing well scoring goals an staying in positions mines on 8/9 i think after that ill become a first team player then go through another rank etc not sure how long it will take though.

the team of week by playing well and scoring goals when you go back into the main screen after a game there is a team of the week your player has to be in that.

heard record holder unlocks after the 1st season i played a season has gk but it didnt unlock so im trying to do it again being a CF.

im not sure about manager of the month.

havent unlocked any of these btw but im sure that is what happens as player career mode is like be-a-pro was on fifa10 yet it looks like you go straight into the 1st team and not reserves so its abit weird this time around.

UPDATE. ok ive got 9/9 and assistant coach has emailed me saying ive played well has a reserve and ive got potential of being the starting 11 player. im now at 3/9 so ive ranked up an gotta do it all over again to get the next ranking.
ya im currently 7/9 in the "prospect" section. i guess first team is nxt not sure.

Magespower
10-02-2010, 12:50 AM
A really easy way to get this is to start a season as a already existing player. Then you sim 2 seasons and by the time that's done you should have all but manger of the month (needs to be done in GM mode) and player manger..not sure how to get this one yet..

CFC07
10-02-2010, 12:53 AM
does any of these achievements have to be on a certain difficulty ?

mptuk
10-02-2010, 01:03 AM
well i think its professional or above... just done first team rank, and now got starting 11. 5/16. gonna take awhile going through these to reach legend and also going from player to manager or player manager.

ive heard of quicker ways without using your vp by simming but ive used mine to build him up along on way he aint doing too bad neither.

CFC07
10-02-2010, 01:07 AM
well i think its professional or above... just done first team rank, and now got starting 11. 5/16. gonna take awhile going through these to reach legend and also going from player to manager or player manager.

ive heard of quicker ways without using your vp by simming but ive used mine to build him up along on way he aint doing too bad neither.
ok thanks im playing professional anyway. it kind of sucks cause if you move club your position in the squad will be changed so to get the achievement you will probably have to spend at least 2 seasons at 1 club.

Shaun2k4
10-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Do what I did. Pick Drogba. Simulate seasons, he'll be a top scorer so will eventually get the legend/team of the week ones without any effort.