PDA

View Full Version : Help me please! Please? PLEASE!!!!!!

dontgoeasyonme
10-02-2010, 02:35 AM
WTF so my pro is 91 and I only need a few accomplishments and all my goal keeper but I can't get the Bronze "Lobbed pass assist" :(

me love you long time if you can help! Seriously like long time $2

how the hell do you do this? (obv I know the buttons) I even tried it with the driven pass trait but no joy! Tried it as a cross also

wildlatics09
10-02-2010, 03:21 AM
just play the game - its fun. im only on 76 overall - relax, it will come if you practice

mptuk
10-02-2010, 03:22 AM
its hold LB + Y bit like a chipped through-ball. LB+X might work if you tap X button. as LB+B IS Chip Shot.

dontgoeasyonme
10-02-2010, 03:35 AM
@Wiganscum (;p) some of what your smoking please lol, yeah your right but someone to show me where i'm going wrong or a correct method would help

@mptuk: are you taking the piss?

mptuk
10-02-2010, 03:51 AM
no why would i do that for ??

dontgoeasyonme
10-02-2010, 04:24 AM
no why would i do that for ??

Well I state in my original post that I know the buttons(even though I use pro evo buttons so your input would not have helped, but you where not to know that)

I have done many a lobbed passes! You explained the lobbed through ball which is not what I asked!

I know I have done it but it's not registering! Now I have explained it more can you help?

skuff
10-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Got this last night, was either lb+x or rb+x. from the centre circle i ran down and just passed to one of my players with it, ran into the box and scored and i got it