PDA

View Full Version : Lovin the Rain

RazerindemiX
10-02-2010, 04:26 AM
Yes i am lovin the very realistic rain,blurry vision but by god i am hating racing in it
mainly cus its to damn realistic !! cant see where i'm going spining off stupid little things yes have some rain by all means
light & patchy rain is what was forcast but seams to be more like a monsoon
it makes it such hard work i've got pole in Q1 but keep having to restart race cos i'm losing the car on the final laps aaahhhgg
but all said and done its a cracker of a racing game and the rain thing is just a plus dont you think ?

tincann
10-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Absolutely! I got pole the same way. But don't you find it odd that you got pole for getting P1 in Q1. Where was Q2 & Q3? That is one of the things that stands out in F1 Qualifying, where the bottom 7 get eliminated after each of the 1st 2 rounds.

Barad
10-03-2010, 12:19 PM
It really adds excitement to the races, so goood!

Musquito
10-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Absolutely! I got pole the same way. But don't you find it odd that you got pole for getting P1 in Q1. Where was Q2 & Q3? That is one of the things that stands out in F1 Qualifying, where the bottom 7 get eliminated after each of the 1st 2 rounds.

You have to choose "long weekend" and then you have 3 rounds.

vans
10-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Absolutely love the feature....but like Alain Prost back in the day I hate the rain....especially at monaco.

ansotica
10-03-2010, 06:45 PM
I love it and it just makes the game so much more fun. I just hade a race in SPA and it started raining during the second last lap and I was leading the race. I did not change the tires and crashed terribly... LOL

thepaxman
10-05-2010, 12:12 PM
It's brilliant. Watch out for those curbs! The Rein Meister achievement took me a while as I was doing it on Monza. In the end I just got in the lead and went VERY slowly around the chicanes, making sure I missed the curbs.

I like that you can't just roll around fast corners either, you have to accelerate through them with your wet tyres.