PDA

View Full Version : Idea for F1 2011

Dragon86
10-02-2010, 04:27 AM
How about instead of jumpng into an established team, the game will allow to create a 13th F1 team. Over the course of your career, you can sign sponsors, determine research path and improve the team through hiring better drivers and engineers. Your ultimate goal would be to build a team that can get both cars to regularly compete for wins every race. Just a thought.

AdiAins
10-02-2010, 06:47 AM
So then add some of the best features of GRID and combine them with this game. I'm lovin' it.

loganm223
10-02-2010, 06:53 AM
that would be cool man but i think that if they did that they would have go to go to every sponsor and they are tooo lazy to do that

pined5551
10-02-2010, 08:50 AM
How about instead of jumpng into an established team, the game will allow to create a 13th F1 team. Over the course of your career, you can sign sponsors, determine research path and improve the team through hiring better drivers and engineers. Your ultimate goal would be to build a team that can get both cars to regularly compete for wins every race. Just a thought.

This sounds more like a 'Football Manager' style game. Which I agree, in F1 would be quite cool, but seriously, don't start thinking that because the game is called F1 2010 that there are going to be anual instalations updating it. Codemasters knock out a game about once every 18 months, and since they are working on Dirt 3 right now, don't expect anymore F1 for a long time. In all honesty i really dont think they need to make a new game, just need to patch this one to solve its bugs and it'll be perfect :)

toonsim2
10-02-2010, 09:45 AM
I think that they shold improve the live the dream element of the game. I slag off other drivers like no tomorrow and nothing happens. I think if you insult another driver, they give as good back WWE style. And it should show on the track IE more determined to block you, take you off.

slackydave
10-02-2010, 09:53 AM
With this idea is sounds more asthough you're the manager behind the team rather than the driver, i dunno maybe they could do a separate game mode where you are a manager behind the team, its something i'd like to do i've played f1 text based games on the internet where you're the manager and even thats fun

xLMx1994
10-02-2010, 12:59 PM
This sounds more like a 'Football Manager' style game. Which I agree, in F1 would be quite cool, but seriously, don't start thinking that because the game is called F1 2010 that there are going to be anual instalations updating it. Codemasters knock out a game about once every 18 months, and since they are working on Dirt 3 right now, don't expect anymore F1 for a long time. In all honesty i really dont think they need to make a new game, just need to patch this one to solve its bugs and it'll be perfect :)

their already working on F1 2011

Adasi
10-02-2010, 04:36 PM
i'd like them to fix all the bugs first off.

And then just because you CAN do dynamic weather doesn't mean you HAVE to have dynamic weather - i swear i've not had a complete wet race yet - sometimes it rains all race but in this game it always seems ot have to start raining near the end or start the race in rain then dry up!!

Unlockables - i miss these in games and F1 is ripe for it - old classic liveries and car models.

I've said before i'm quite happy to DLC some good old fashioned european circuits. Give me old hockenheim and old catalunya please. and i'll gladly pay for Magny Cour and Imola.

MeanMachine00
10-02-2010, 06:47 PM
I think it would be cool to create your own driver and able to see the podium finale like trophies and champagne.

Also, depending if there are new teams featuring next season, but having a online race up to the maximum of 24.