PDA

View Full Version : Custom Club Chants/Music

Shaimus
10-02-2010, 07:13 AM
I have yet to try this, but I was curious. When I'm importing chants and music, there's an option for my club. Has anyone tried this/seen it work? I'm not a club manager (I can be easily if it's needed) but I'm going to be setting playlists for the club chants/goal celebrations etc, and another member is going to be setting the entrance music as well as full time/half time. Does this work at all online during home games and, is it required that I be a manager or some other process other than through the My Fifa 11 option?

Thanks

daenius
10-02-2010, 08:19 AM
I have yet to try this, but I was curious. When I'm importing chants and music, there's an option for my club. Has anyone tried this/seen it work? I'm not a club manager (I can be easily if it's needed) but I'm going to be setting playlists for the club chants/goal celebrations etc, and another member is going to be setting the entrance music as well as full time/half time. Does this work at all online during home games and, is it required that I be a manager or some other process other than through the My Fifa 11 option?

Thanks

Unfortunately, it doesn't work online. I tried it out with a friend of mine yesterday and we both couldn't hear our custom chants.