PDA

View Full Version : All my own work and once in a lifetime glitched!?

TommyGun81
10-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Okay, i set not just the switching to manuell, i switched everything to off and manuell what is supposed to help you...it was the hell to play that way and i still beat the opponent on worldclass difficulty...

No achievement after the game...this is messed up...

In one game on professional i got a penelty and scored with the keeper...no achievement for one in a lifetime...messed up too...this sucks!!!

Help?

DntStpMeNw
10-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Neither are glitched, All My Own Work make sure everything, absolutely everything is turned off, even the Be a Pro assists

Once in a Lifetime can't be gotten via penalties, easiest way to do it is in Arena, set up an 11v1 game, switch to the goalkeeper and run it all the way up the field and score

TommyGun81
10-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Mate i turned off EVERYTHING...do i have to get earn this in the Virtual Pro mode or in a normal kick off match?

DntStpMeNw
10-02-2010, 12:09 PM
I did it in a Kick Off Be a Pro match as a Goalkeeper

DntStpMeNw
10-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Your settings should look like:

Auto Switch: Manual
Auto Switch Move: None
Passing Power: Off
Pass Assist: Manual
Through Pass: Manual
Shot Assist: Manual
Cross Assist: Manual
Lob Pass: Manual
Save Assist: Manual
Analog Sprint: Off

Be a Pro Player:
Position Indicator: Off
Threat Indicator: Off

Burnout x360a
10-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Your settings should look like:

Auto Switch: Manual
Auto Switch Move: None
Passing Power: Off
Pass Assist: Manual
Through Pass: Manual
Shot Assist: Manual
Cross Assist: Manual
Lob Pass: Manual
Save Assist: Manual
Analog Sprint: Off

Be a Pro Player:
Position Indicator: Off
Threat Indicator: Off

I got it without turning the Be a Pro "Threat and Position Indicators" off because they don't affect it.

mptuk
10-02-2010, 03:43 PM
i got both these this morning can confirm they not glitched. i did practice match through arena an ran through 3 attackers id set the game to playing on the defending side.

and did the manual exactly how its described in this thread have to admit it was a pain, but brazil vs acrrinton wasnt too difficult done it first time lol