PDA

View Full Version : Keep losing?!

Jack101
10-02-2010, 01:04 PM
WHY?! So far I've had 4 wins and 10 loses. I was ok in FIFA 10 but why is FIFA 11 so different? It just feels like everyone I play is amazing. I play quick match everytime btw

FUDGARELLA
10-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Plus those that are very good at the game will be on the same skill level as you (or near) because its new.

yes this is the main reason, just ride it out and before long everyone will find there level

Cammy
10-02-2010, 02:07 PM
im the same mate , not to be big headed but i was no mug at Fifa 10 , first ranked on 11 and i got DEMOLISHED 2-1 , i say demolished because he was better thn me in every way lol i dont even no how i scored tbh :) i will get better tho

thealmighty1200
10-02-2010, 03:05 PM
it's because this game is aimed towards people who play football a bit more than the last one. on fifa 10 most little kids just pressed lb+y and got goals because the defence was shite. on this game you have to be patient, pass around and when an opening appears, pounce. also as the other posts have stated, people who are amazing at this game will still be low ranks aswell so you might get matched with them from time to time. just ride it out and like I said, the key to being good is patience with your build up play.

Jack101
10-02-2010, 03:28 PM
Thank fuck for that. I recovered from a -9 streak ROFL. I passed it around a lot and it paid off. not to shabby ;)

thealmighty1200
10-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Thank fuck for that. I recovered from a -9 streak ROFL. I passed it around a lot and it paid off. not to shabby ;)

well done. it does work to pass it round a lot and wait for an opening. also the opposition guy will get annoyed and start lunging in creating even more space for you.

Jack101
10-02-2010, 03:59 PM
well done. it does work to pass it round a lot and wait for an opening. also the opposition guy will get annoyed and start lunging in creating even more space for you.
I'm on a 3 streak now, I got like 3 goals in the first 20 mins with one guy n he left. Then I beat another guy 4-2. I learnt that if you keep playing with a high tempo you are more likely to win, also for some reason I had a lot more stamina with my players when I played high tempo instead of defensive like I did when I lost. :D

thealmighty1200
10-02-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm on a 3 streak now, I got like 3 goals in the first 20 mins with one guy n he left. Then I beat another guy 4-2. I learnt that if you keep playing with a high tempo you are more likely to win, also for some reason I had a lot more stamina with my players when I played high tempo instead of defensive like I did when I lost. :D

yeah it's good. it's because your not chasing the ball as much and they've got that mentality thing on this where if your winning your guys seem to play a bit better.