PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to boost GK accomplishments?

Rifle Elite
10-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Some of them are really tough, especially against AI opponents, because they dont create any chances. I would like to boost those but I dont know if its possible. Is there any possibility to play a game against a friend, where you can control your own VP GK?

skuff
10-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Some of them are really tough, especially against AI opponents, because they dont create any chances. I would like to boost those but I dont know if its possible. Is there any possibility to play a game against a friend, where you can control your own VP GK?

Pick a 1/2 star team for yourself, then pick a 5 star team to play against on legendary. Put 3-4-3 for yourself and they should have a few chances against you

Rifle Elite
10-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Pick a 1/2 star team for yourself, then pick a 5 star team to play against on legendary. Put 3-4-3 for yourself and they should have a few chances against you

Well....last night I played with Accrington against Manchester United on World Class away and guess what.....Accrington actually scored a goal in the 1st minute, then Man.Utd got helped by my defence because they tackled Rooney in the 88th minute in the penalty box...gr...then 90th minute, another goal. But during the whole match, Man U maybe had 2 or 3 small chances.

Especially some like 6 diving saves or 3 one-on-ones which seem to be glitched, are really hard to get

mptuk
10-02-2010, 03:37 PM
im finding exactly the same at the moment if you the keeper and rest are cpu they arent clever enough to pass the ball around an just try run inside the box everytime or the odd cross they do.

ive tried putting myself as a GK an controlling the whole squad then move out the way so they get chances on goal but that doesnt always work the way you want it to has you cant control the GK.

maybe create a pro clubs game with 2 players you pick yourself as a goalkeeper and do a practice match against the world XI on legendary see how it goes or try an get into a 2v2 clubs game dunno if you can choose who you want to play with not sure about that.

Rifle Elite
10-02-2010, 04:05 PM
im finding exactly the same at the moment if you the keeper and rest are cpu they arent clever enough to pass the ball around an just try run inside the box everytime or the odd cross they do.

ive tried putting myself as a GK an controlling the whole squad then move out the way so they get chances on goal but that doesnt always work the way you want it to has you cant control the GK.

maybe create a pro clubs game with 2 players you pick yourself as a goalkeeper and do a practice match against the world XI on legendary see how it goes or try an get into a 2v2 clubs game dunno if you can choose who you want to play with not sure about that.

Yeah you can arrange a friendly club game, but then you need atleast 4 people to boost. Ofcourse all these people also want you to help them with boosting, so that means you will have to spend more time helping them, than that they help you