PDA

View Full Version : Look at Me! :@

THE0NEAND0NLY
10-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Why wont ea work?
i get to the step where it says install game face browser plugin and i install it and at part 6) once the installation is complete you will see a confirmation message.. i don't see a confirmation message and can't advance any further! anyone else have this problem and anyone know what to do

Tactical Tom
10-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Why wont ea work?
i get to the step where it says install game face browser plugin and i install it and at part 6) once the installation is complete you will see a confirmation message.. i don't see a confirmation message and can't advance any further! anyone else have this problem and anyone know what to do

Yes, I had the exact same problem at the same point where I didn't get a confirmation message and couldn't advance any further.

I decided to give up as it wasn't worth wasting my time on it.

If anyone can help with this it would be much appreciated? :)

Aaron15
10-02-2010, 06:24 PM
It doesn't work, when I made my GameFace my Laptop would restart, eventually I managed to save the default one for the achievement.

Haagse Jessy
10-02-2010, 06:27 PM
I saved default and loaded that one, dont care that much how i look anyway :P

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Lucky i had one for fifa 10 but i posted thread on this few days ago. TBH ITS FUCKING USLESS the ea game face online just dont work..... i got as far and the plugin the other day and then upload my new photos but then it crashed :@ AGEN

THE0NEAND0NLY
10-02-2010, 07:30 PM
It doesn't work, when I made my GameFace my Laptop would restart, eventually I managed to save the default one for the achievement.
how do you save the default one?

Naffry
10-02-2010, 07:55 PM

I love your sig.

tabmy
10-03-2010, 03:49 AM
I saved default and loaded that one, dont care that much how i look anyway :P

works like a charm, although being ugly as hell isn't quite as appealing to everyone.