PDA

View Full Version : Online Racing

slackydave
10-02-2010, 06:14 PM
How annoying is it when you're in first having a blinding race when so absolute douche decides to fish tail your car going into a corner?

The amount of times i've seen this online is stupid :@ and at the end when they finish the race they don't even get a penalty :(

moan over.

MeanMachine00
10-02-2010, 06:50 PM
I get that a lot which ruins the joy of race, but the funniest thing was when a Red Bull Driver tried to deliberately take me out and made a perfect apex turn and he ended up retiring and just said to him "In the future, this is known as, getting served".

dancingtornado
10-03-2010, 02:45 AM
lmao.

yeah i hate to hear this happening in this game aswell :(

Nanbag
10-03-2010, 11:45 AM
its beyond a joke, i swear some people dont realise you cant do a 180 degree turn at 200mph without it ending in tragedy, whats even more shitty is the way you get a penalty for illegal blocking when they didnt even touch the brake on the way into a turn how the fuck is that my fault?

Adasi
10-03-2010, 01:48 PM
online is broken to hell - the best thing they could do for now would be to ghost all the cars - whilst that would make it obviously less realistic - its the only thing i can think of to make onlie playable thanks to the dicks.

Although...i generally hang back at the first corner now, then breeze past all the dickheads in the enxt few corners who fly off at stupid speeds

pX I Atticus
10-04-2010, 02:46 AM
best thing to go do is endurance races at there 20% so unless u get alot of very good drivers in there u should be able to pull away and stay away untill the finish. You will keep getting idiots like that in Sprint but again with Endro races they go on for so long all the shit people leave :D

SneakyofSneaks
10-04-2010, 09:22 AM
It's annoying but strangely addictive, as long as I'm 6-8th on the grid I can normally get past the melee into first corner.

Bulldog LXXIII
10-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Have to say I am not that happy with or that impressed with online.

I have only done Sprint mode so far - but every single race people have used me as their brakes sending me either spinning off or crashing into a wall - and ending my race.

Don't know why people that should be fully aware that cannot do it in the single player and get away with - decide that BUMPER CARS is the way of racing in Live.

I am not that good a racer and if I have clipped anyone while cornering it has been a pure accident - but people slamming into the arse of my car at 100mph + is no bloody accident. Cocks !

SneakyofSneaks
10-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Play endurance rather than sprint if it gets to you, I found when you are piling down to the 1st corner think of the place you want to be taking the corner and don't be there, most people will always go for the ideal line, slow down a lot and pick places you don't want to take the corner and aim for that, normally I find this works for me.

It's the mess after the corner that is the tricky part to weave through, especially on Monaco, twice this weekend I had a car on my roof going up the hill

massive183
10-05-2010, 10:17 AM
it is verry annoying seriosuly makes me mad i got pole on a 10 player game and 8 of them hit me on the 1st corner they just dont know how to slow down