PDA

View Full Version : Warning! Accomplishments glitch

Rifle Elite
10-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Just wanted to let you all know. When you are going for an accomplishment that requires you to do something multiple times (for example 30 one-on-one saves) and you quit out of a game or too many players get red carded (can happen in 20 minute halfs) , you will lose every progress you made during that game unless you completed the accomplishment during the game.

I was trying to get my GK his stats up in an offline game. Before the match I had 1 double save, then during the game I managed to get 4 double saves until 4 players got red carded. So now I lost all my progress for the double saves and Im back at 1 double save. Im pretty sure this isnt supposed to happen because well yeah, the game did end, just in a different way.

Just wanted to let you all know. When doing 20 minute halfs, make sure you dont get red carded too often and also make sure you dont quit

JrdRIOT
10-02-2010, 09:35 PM
It's not really a 'glitch'
The game didn't end naturally hence why it wont give you the accomplishments.
Think about it, you get all the accomplishments you need in the first half and don't want to play the second half, you get 4 players sent off to save time.
EA obviously don't want you doing this so they made it so you have to finish a match properly to get the accomplishments.

AntneyB
10-03-2010, 02:23 AM
turn bookings off :P

tabmy
10-03-2010, 03:26 AM
Well, that might actually work in that case, but i feel like cheating if one does not get booked for doing hardcore bone-breaking tackles from behind etc.

dontgoeasyonme
10-03-2010, 07:42 AM

Especially for defender accomplishments!!!

colin90
10-03-2010, 04:56 PM
ive done the accomplishments in my career but they did not pop up but when i tried in exhibition they did work