PDA

View Full Version : 100% saving accuracy??

Jack101
10-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Well I just tried to do this, I followed the guide on the achievement guide on here, played as Man U against Galway or w/e it is. And I didn't let any goals in or anything but didn't get cheevo at the end? Why? What exactly do I have to do? Also it says on the guide to make a custom formation of 10 defenders how do I do this?
Thanks

Morgutak
10-03-2010, 02:17 AM
Just remember to play on Semi-Pro or above - also 100% means that you've saved at least one and didn't just stand around. :)

Tactical Tom
10-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Well I just tried to do this, I followed the guide on the achievement guide on here, played as Man U against Galway or w/e it is. And I didn't let any goals in or anything but didn't get cheevo at the end? Why? What exactly do I have to do? Also it says on the guide to make a custom formation of 10 defenders how do I do this?
Thanks

I decided to ignore the Achievement Guide and try it my own way, which worked on the first time as you need to save a shot during the Game and not concede any.

I played as Van Der Sar of Man Utd Vs Blackpool in a 4 Minute Match on Professional Difficulty Level and I left the Formations alone.

Blackpool had 2 or 3 shots in the Match and you have to save 100% of them. I'm pretty sure that you've just got to get your hands to the Shots that are on Target as I remember Blackpool shooting well wide and I couldn't get anywhere near it. However, that didn't effect my shot saving percentage and the Achievement Unlocked at the end of the Game. :woop:

Haagse Jessy
10-03-2010, 11:28 AM
I did inter - 1 star / 0,5 star team, played with Eassiest difficulty and go afk, dont know what my keeper did :P

charliehowes
10-03-2010, 11:37 AM
How do you alter the keeper settings ?