PDA

View Full Version : Anyone thinking of buying this who hasnt....

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Dont.Just dont.
I was so looking forward to this. And after 2 days of play. I hate it its just terrible :(

Colie CCFC
10-03-2010, 12:39 AM
Dont.Just dont.
I was so looking forward to this. And after 2 days of play. I hate it its just terrible :(

Each to there own I guess.I'm really loving this game at the moment,imo the best footballing game out on the market.Yes it comes with some faults the servers etc but will be easily fixed

CFC07
10-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Each to there own I guess.I'm really loving this game at the moment,imo the best footballing game out on the market.Yes it comes with some faults the servers etc but will be easily fixed
i agree, Its a lot different from 10 but definitely worth buying .

II M1CK3H II
10-03-2010, 12:49 AM

But the bugs will take months and countless patches. Something EA dont often take an interest in.

IXISHADOW
10-03-2010, 03:00 AM
Dont.Just dont.
I was so looking forward to this. And after 2 days of play. I hate it its just terrible :( I totally agree. Fifa 10>Fifa 11.

tabmy
10-03-2010, 03:23 AM
Everyone has their own taste in games, I guess.

After playing for just a few hours, it felt like one step closer to the actual football feeling, although the Fifa series need more realistic features. E.g the hands feature in fifa 11. Though there should be a limit to what should count as hands. Now there is just hands or not hands.

LarZieJ
10-03-2010, 09:47 AM
i like the game, the only thing i hate is that i keep getting kicked of the ea server and it counts as a loss i already lost 3 times because of this and 2 out of the 3 times i had a 4 game winning streak

Aaron15
10-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Just stay offline for a week and do the offline achievements, when your done the server should be fine.

Anyway, it's fine for me online, played 10+ games of Clubs with no problems.

LarZieJ
10-03-2010, 10:11 AM
happened again! my DNF percentage is growing while im winning matches but losing connection damn you EA!!!

and that i will do no more online for me till this is fixed

BIGbivvie
10-03-2010, 10:25 AM
I'd say wait a bit until the game is fixed until you purchase it, however if you cant wait its not a stupid decision to buy it now.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Ok its not all bad i like the offline modes. It wud be reli good but the bugs :@ and i no they wont get fixed. theres even the same achievement gltich as fifa 10 basically wtf!!

dizzymagic
10-03-2010, 11:36 AM
I am quite enjoying it, but it could have been so much better.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-03-2010, 12:06 PM
I am quite enjoying it, but it could have been so much better.
Yh i posted this yesterday coz i was a bit pissed. But cuddnt of put it better myself. It would be good if not for the bugs. Hope ea fix it. But cud of been so much better.

Rifle Elite
10-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Agreed. Everyone who dont have the game yet, DONT buy it. Its completely broken. Almost every gamemode has glitches and the online gameplay is terrible. It takes atleast 40 minutes to find a match lobby that actually is lag free and doesnt kick you

JrdRIOT
10-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Compared to last years game this game is amazing.
I admit some aspects of last year were slightly better, but in career mode this time round, it's actually a challenge to win the title and you don't finish with 20 points ahead on top of the person in 2nd place.

The AI opposition have also drasticly improved, last year playing on Pro was a piece of cake as was World Class, now this year it's sometimes difficult to win games which is what i like, a challenge.

Stig Of The Dub
10-03-2010, 01:31 PM
I haven't played online as yet, so can't comment on how well it works. But I've experienced no problems what so ever in offline mode.

It's doesn't seem 'broken' or 'unplayable' to me. In fact I'm enjoying it more than 10 easily.

neil_lien
10-03-2010, 01:35 PM
The game freezes my console quite a bit, it's the only game which does this. Was funny because it frooze an hour ago just before I was meant to get the "100% save accuracy" achievement (it ended full time but couldn't advance to next screen for the achievement to pop up).

It's barable because it doesn't happen all the time, just a shame they couldn't release a game that is finished. FIFA09 was the same for me.