Rave11
10-03-2010, 08:46 AM
seem to be struggling with backheels now, cant do them
any tips?

dontgoeasyonme
10-03-2010, 09:48 AM
seem to be struggling with backheels now, cant do them
any tips?
I put my pro as a left center back for chelsea and gave Ashley cole the ball, move towards your VP and he should back off towards peter chec, pass to him whilst he has back to goal and quickly hold back and pass to the keeper, he did it after a few tries and I got all 3 in one half

BIGbivvie
10-03-2010, 10:11 AM
I put my pro as a left center back for chelsea and gave Ashley cole the ball, move towards your VP and he should back off towards peter chec, pass to him whilst he has back to goal and quickly hold back and pass to the keeper, he did it after a few tries and I got all 3 in one half

Nice tips, will try this when I get home from work.

SM4CKH34D
10-03-2010, 10:31 AM
also if you are trying to do this with your pro, make him small and skillful, like left wing position or something, it will increase his chances of doing it

dontgoeasyonme
10-03-2010, 10:37 AM
also if you are trying to do this with your pro, make him small and skillful, like left wing position or something, it will increase his chances of doing it

I don't make a difference with my method! Even hesky could do it lol

WoodsMonk
10-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Or you could apply the backheel trait to your VP.. (I don't know how to unlock it though) :p

dontgoeasyonme
10-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Or you could apply the backheel trait to your VP.. (I don't know how to unlock it though) :p

Or you could just use the method
I explained :s