PDA

View Full Version : Why are people complaining??

I3URKY
10-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Been reading about, and some of you are complaining that the game freezes every 5 minutes and blah blah, well I been playing it for 2 days now and its perfect nothing wrong for me so far

Murphy1978
10-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Been reading about, and some of you are complaining that the game freezes every 5 minutes and blah blah, well I been playing it for 2 days now and its perfect nothing wrong for me so far

Try playing clubs. You can't.

Online is very tempremental.

Aaron15
10-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Try playing clubs. You can't.

Online is very tempremental.

Clubs is fine.

I3URKY
10-03-2010, 09:34 AM
I have played a club match but it cut out early on for me as a power cut, on the switch board thing flicked that and not been on clubs since tbf

TehAssassin8
10-03-2010, 10:32 AM
Well tbh your lucky, it is really glitchy for most people

dizzymagic
10-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Well tbh your lucky, it is really glitchy for most people

I seem to be quite lucky then. Generally everything is ok for me.

jj1993
10-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Don't see why you would buy a game and just...complain? So what if it glitches every now and then. Is your life that centred around Fifa 11 that it actually affects you?

I played it for about 3 days and I love the game.

TehAssassin8
10-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Don't see why you would buy a game and just...complain? So what if it glitches every now and then. Is your life that centred around Fifa 11 that it actually affects you?

Love it how you ask someone if there life is centered around it, and you've played it for 3 days and love it, its only been out for 3 days.
I can't play it, because it won't not freeze during my game!

!xobile
10-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Love it how you ask someone if there life is centered around it, and you've played it for 3 days and love it, its only been out for 3 days.
I can't play it, because it won't not freeze during my game!

lol u pwned him

people are complaining because the game is frustrating when it freezes from time to time and when a certain game mode (clubs) doesnt work 75% of the time and when it does you frequently get laggy or delayed games

lethal.b
10-03-2010, 04:46 PM

it isnt that their life centres around fifa its the fact that people have payed up to 40 for a game thet constantly messes up on them. its like buying anything, a microwave for example, if it dont cook your food your gonna complain.

colin90
10-03-2010, 05:02 PM
clubs seemed to be working fine for me last night but the first night it didnt work

I3URKY
10-03-2010, 05:07 PM
I only payed 9.25 for FIFA :D

Syrette
10-03-2010, 07:01 PM

It's a message board. It takes seconds to type out a complaint.

But you're right, we shouldn't care about issues affecting products that we've paid good money for.

This game is a mess and this is just typical for EA and their servers when it comes to a new title. Of course people are going to complain, good for you if you can just ignore the numerous problems with this game.

Is it going to ruin anyone's day? No. Will it annoy them? Yes.

ghostndshell
10-03-2010, 09:02 PM
I only payed 9.25 for FIFA :D
I only payed 2.47p
Beat that lol!

Yeah I understand people complaining if something is not doing what it is made to do it's not fair EA are notorious for buggy games/achievements and what not.

My only question is if you bought a fifa game before why so surprised that this one has problems hmmm??? :p

macca94
10-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Clubs is fine.

wish i could say the same! shit game as far as im concerned. ive had a number of achievements pop up willy nilly now

Murphy1978
10-05-2010, 05:08 AM
Clubs is fine.

Then you are lucky. I haven't tried for 2 days due to work, but THIS (http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/13464.page) thread on the official forums might have something to say about it.

Even now, some are saying here that whilst you can connect somewhat, it is laggy.

Classix
10-05-2010, 12:28 PM

Who wouldn't complain if their game is freezing every 5 minutes they paid good money for? And no the game isn't "perfect", guarantee you've encountered at least 1 bug, it's inevitable.

Use your brain before creating shitty threads, thnx.

BIGbivvie
10-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Clubs is fine.

no m8 no m8 no m8 its not trust me

Arcane23
10-05-2010, 06:43 PM
I havnt got any problems and I played alot the last couple of day. Online and offline. No crashes, no glitches. This game is pretty awesome so far!

Vapourise
10-05-2010, 08:38 PM
mines been perfectly fine, iv allredy completed nearly 2 seasons with blackpool aswell, im in 2012 |:P never simed a game either.

Juggernauts
10-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Oh I see... "If my life isn't directly affected then it doesn't need to be corrected?"

So I pay almost 40 for a game and after every clubs game it crashes. That means basically every 10 minutes or so the game crashes and you think thats something not to complain about?

Fucking fanboys...