PDA

View Full Version : 5 game streak

deadie
10-03-2010, 12:01 PM
seriously wtf is up with Ea they knew about this problem why cant they fix it I just got 5 game streak and no Chievo no one quit on me either How terrible is this game!
How many people has this happend to?

Haagse Jessy
10-03-2010, 12:10 PM
I had an:
win - win - quit - win -win - win
and then it unlocked, dont know why it didnt unlock for you :(

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Every one i had a streak of 6 no chievo then lost :@ coz 3 people quit on me :@ i mean theres so many bugs from fifa 10 that 11 have and need to b fixed

deadie
10-03-2010, 12:16 PM
I know the game is new and there will be glitches but this takes the ...

paulw32
10-03-2010, 12:16 PM
i had a 9 game unbeaten streak with 6 wins on the run , i then lost a game and won the next one and the achievement popped up . CRAZY

XSneakyXNinja
10-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Same here guys six game winning streak. No one quit on me and no achievement. Come on ea sort the online out:mad:

tuk3r
10-03-2010, 01:13 PM
7 win streak here and nothing, didnt even get the cheevo for using the same team 5 times in a row :mad: my second game in it went to extra time which i won but the rest are straight wins. EA suck

neil_lien
10-03-2010, 01:31 PM
This achievement popped up for me without a problem. Had no quitters or E/T though.
7 win streak here and nothing, didnt even get the cheevo for using the same team 5 times in a row :mad: my second game in it went to extra time which i won but the rest are straight wins. EA suck
Alright Tom... there is no achievement for using the same team five times in a row, you might be thinking of the one that you need to use different teams for 5 consecutive ranked games.

skuff
10-03-2010, 01:31 PM

The achievement is for 5 different teams mate, which i got after the 5th game ;)

Klownz DEMON
10-03-2010, 05:12 PM
It wont unlock for me either & iv had about 3 streaks now where I should have got it. So annoying!

Most my streaks have included draws tho so maybe if I win all 5 in a row I might get it?

All other achievements seem to be unlocking. I have even tried recovering my gamertag and then getting the streak but it still wont work.

Syrette
10-03-2010, 06:56 PM
5 wins, and 3 draws in my last 8 games. No achievement here either.

Going to assume the fact that 2 of those matches were ended by someone quitting is preventing me from being awarded this cheevo. Just like in FIFA 10. Well done EA!

My 'streak' is 5. I'm guessing the streak is just the amount of games you've won since you last lost, even if there's been draws in between the wins.

Syrette
10-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Awesome.

9 games without loss. No achievement.

Then of course I lose the next one.

Fantastic job EA.

Waldini
10-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Awesome.

9 games without loss. No achievement.

Then of course I lose the next one.

Fantastic job EA.

I had 10.

1 quit out, the other drawed me. However, my streak-count just went up. Won 10 matches on a row ... still no achievement. Turning point came today was I lost 6 matches in a row.

Great job EA for fucking up online and making a handicap system or some shit like that ... Win 10, lose 10. Same shit as in FIFA10.

podgear
10-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Hey guys can this achievement be BOOSTED??? It says head to head ranked matches..so I know for a fact that there is a head to head ranked lobby.....
Cant you just meet some there challenge each other and end as draw...since achievement does say paly 5 games without loosing. Can anyone confirm this....if so send me an invite to BOOST...gamertag: podgear

Waldini
10-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Hey guys can this achievement be BOOSTED??? It says head to head ranked matches..so I know for a fact that there is a head to head ranked lobby.....
Cant you just meet some there challenge each other and end as draw...since achievement does say paly 5 games without loosing. Can anyone confirm this....if so send me an invite to BOOST...gamertag: podgear

I've been wondering the exact same thing.
However, it might not work with DRAW-ing.

Since I played 10, where 1 guy drawed the game. The annoying git.

Might be 5 Draws or 5 Wins, not 4 Wins, 1 Draw.

FoRty9
10-03-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm on a 3 win streak at the moment but two of them quit, hopefully I still get it though because it's much harder to win on this game than it was on FIFA 10.

M!ke
10-03-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm on a 3 win streak at the moment but two of them quit, hopefully I still get it though because it's much harder to win on this game than it was on FIFA 10.

Matches where the other players leaves does not count towards your streak so as it stands you have Won 1 game 4 more to go....

So the people who are saying they aint got the achievement have you drawn / ( adding quitters to your streak) any games to that would cut your winning streak? .

podgear
10-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Has anyone confirmed if playing in the head to head lobby counts towards the achievement? The strategy being that you can see what matches are available and only select to play people with a skill level with 1.

mattyb89
10-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Should work as it's still a ranked game in the lobby

MusePT23
10-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Well for me it unlocked the first time... I've only played 5 games online, won them all, no quits, with 5 different teams and got the 2 achievements: 5 game streak and 5 games with different teams!

FoRty9
10-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Well I was on a 6 game streak last night before I was losing 3-0, pulled it back to 3-2 and then he started passing at the back for the last 10 minutes of the game so I just quit, ending my 6 game winning streak, but I've just played a game now and the achievement unlocked, so I'm guessing when you quit or turn your console off it counts as a loss towards your stats but not towards the achievement.

KyKy
10-04-2010, 10:19 PM
9 games without losing, i think it was 8 wins and 1 draw. Nothing. I wouldnt mind boosting this with someone via invites for ranked matches. Im willing to lose 5, as long as somebody else will. Gamertag KillswitchKyren.

x S 7 R I K E Z
10-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Yeah i have a 6 game win streak, but i got no achievement.

Also the "Perfect Keeping" achievement wont pop for me either done it about 10 times and saved about 2 shots each time as well.

Klownz DEMON
10-05-2010, 12:39 AM
You have to win all games for this to unlock, draws don't count unfortunately!

Just unlocked mine with a 5 win streak using the custom lobbies.

Tidus3000
10-05-2010, 01:05 AM
8 games, 7 won, 1 draw, current unbeaten 7. still f*** all! this is a bit sh*t!

podgear
10-07-2010, 04:08 AM
OK....CONFIRMED....just played 5 ranked matches in the head to head lobby with a buddy and boosted 5 wins..just takes a while and a dedicated buddy...as many have already mentioned DRAWS do not count...must be wins.

discomartin
10-07-2010, 07:49 AM
That's a pisstake that draws don't count. It should be more clear in the achievement description.

I thought my achievement had just glitched, I've played 5 games (4 wins, 1 draw) and didn't get the achievement. However, if I go to my online stats page, it says I've only played two games (the latest two), yet if I go to the online results page, it shows the results from all five games I've played.

Not like EA to bollock things up.

Casartelli
10-07-2010, 08:54 AM
I got Win - Quit - Win - win - win - Quit - Win *Clear my cache* - win (cheevo popped).

DonnyRoversFal
10-07-2010, 11:07 AM
I managed to get this with no problems, currently on a 9 game winning streak and got it after 5 wins. However, the guy i beat in my 2nd win wanted a rematch so i beat him 4 more times so him being pretty poop kinda helped me on my way!

malouda
10-07-2010, 04:18 PM
same here takes the piss im on 11 game streak and i still havent got it