PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Help

Aaron15
10-03-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm going for the Stadium achievement and using this list...

Akaaroa Stadium Allianz Arena Aloha Park Amsterdam Arena (Ajax, Eredivisie) Anfield (Liverpool, Premierleague) Arena d’Oro Camp Nou (Barcelona, Liga BBVA) Century Park Arena Court Lane Crown Lane Eastpoint Arena El Bombastico El Medio El Reducto Emirates Stadium (Arsenal, Premierleague) Estadio Azteca (Mexico, International) Estadio de las Artes Estadio del Pueblo Estadio Latino Estadio Mestalla (Valencia, Liga BBVA) Estadio Presidente G.Lopes Estadio Vicente Calderon (Atletico Madrid, Liga BBVA) Euro Park FIWC Stadium Forest Park Stadium Imtech Arena (Hamburg, Bundesliga) Ivy Lane O Dromo Old Trafford (Manchester United, Premierleague) Olimpico Arena Olympiastadion (HSC Berlin, Bundesliga) Parc des Princes (PSG, Ligue 1) Pratelstvi Arena San Siro (AC and Inter Milan, Serie A) Santiago Bernebeu (Real Madrid, Liga BBVA) Signal Iduna Park (Borussia Dortmund, Bundesliga) Stadio Olimpico (AS Roma and Lazio, Serie A) Stadion Europa Stadion Hanguk Stadion Neder Stadion Olympik Stamford Bridge (Chelsea, Premierleague) Town Park Union Park Stadium Veltins Arena (Schalke 04 Bundesliga) Wembley Stadium (England, International) St James’ Park (Newcastle United, Premierleague) Stade Gerland (Olympique Lyon, Ligue 1) Stade Kokoto Stade Municipal Stade Velodrome (Olympique Marseille, Ligue 1) Stadio Delle Alpi (Juventus, Serie A) Stadio Olimpico (AS Roma and Lazio, Serie A)

It's fine apart from I carn't find the FIWC Stadium. Is it in the game? Thanks.

HJO1403
10-03-2010, 04:41 PM
There are more than 2 lists already on here dude, theres a search function... use it.
As for your question:

i will let you find out by Searching for it

Aaron15
10-03-2010, 04:52 PM
This isn't a list, learn to read.

Haagse Jessy
10-03-2010, 04:55 PM
go to kick off --> then select everything, then go to game options, then go to the stadiums, go through them 1 by 1, and look if its in the game / if its another name in your country (example, neder stadion is not here for me, its another name because im playing on Dutch).

Aaron15
10-03-2010, 05:04 PM
go to kick off --> then select everything, then go to game options, then go to the stadiums, go through them 1 by 1, and look if its in the game / if its another name in your country (example, neder stadion is not here for me, its another name because im playing on Dutch).

Thanks, it isn't in the list at all on Kick Off so I doubt it's in, thanks.

HJO1403
10-30-2010, 05:25 PM
This isn't a list, learn to read.

what does the first line of the original post say dickend?
it might not be set out as a list but he calls it one..

and it wasn't needed.

Aaron15
10-30-2010, 06:41 PM
The list was needed.

I'm not going to say 'Can someone randomly guess what stadium I need to do to get the achievement I am missing one', am I?

Morgutak
10-30-2010, 07:41 PM
The FIWC stadium is in the game btw - if you're playing the PS3 version. :)

Aaron15
10-30-2010, 09:28 PM
The FIWC stadium is in the game btw - if you're playing the PS3 version. :)

Yeah I know thanks, got the achievement weeks ago :woop:.

Morgutak
10-31-2010, 12:49 AM
Yeah I know thanks, got the achievement weeks ago :woop:.

I didn't look at the date of your post but only at the latest reply - sorry. :)