PDA

View Full Version : Should i get this?

CanIHazYourSoul
10-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Ive never really played a sims game but it sounds really fun. Is it worth Buying?

Brutalsleeper
10-04-2010, 12:59 AM
Ive never really played a sims game but it sounds really fun. Is it worth Buying?

Probably worth waiting for the reviews. If your not a die hard sims fan then this game could swing both ways.

DeekBoy
10-04-2010, 03:46 AM
i really like the sims from when i played them but i may wait on reviews. but how things have been going with reviews lately is that they come out a good while before the game it seems

EMP
10-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Love the sims games i would recommend it can't wait..

Sn1gaaaZ
10-16-2010, 06:29 PM
The Sims 3 will be a really great game in the meantime, between shooters and other typical games we play. You have absolutely no stress while playing this game and if you are not familiar with the old Sims games don't worry I think you will enjoy this new title even more. For me, as a sims fan since the first one for pc, I don't really care how the review ratings going to be, I get this game anyway.
You should wait a while after it comes out, I'm sure there is coming a demo for this game, so before gettin the complete retail you can make your own opinion with the demo.

CanIHazYourSoul
10-31-2010, 01:18 PM
thanks for the comments everyone