PDA

View Full Version : Where's crowley?

Mashew Tiernan
10-04-2010, 01:33 AM
To my understanding he is a ghoul in underworld abd hangs out at the bar and at the shop upstairs, but I think earlier in the game I came around and killed him... But I need to do the quest "you gotta shoot 'em in the head". I've been searching back and forth for an hour now with no sight of him or the shop tennants from carols shop.... Any ideas or am I screwed?

ozgoon56
10-04-2010, 03:23 AM
If he's at Carol's place then he'll be in his bed at the back so make sure that you check there. If you have killed him, though, then it's new game time if you want the achievement because he won't respawn.

Mashew Tiernan
10-04-2010, 04:00 AM
Aw crap well Umm how will this affect the broken steel stuff, since I jav to finish everything before I can do the broken steel missions. Man do I regret going on a ghoul rampage now haha

ozgoon56
10-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Aw crap well Umm how will this affect the broken steel stuff, since I jav to finish everything before I can do the broken steel missions. Man do I regret going on a ghoul rampage now haha

Afaik the only prerequisite for Broken Steel is that you complete the main story missions. The Crowley mission is a side mission and you could finish everything else and then progress a new game just far enough to get that last achievement. Unless you have a pre-rampage save to load up just for that mission.

Mashew Tiernan
10-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Oh thank god for that, because I went on that rampage about 20 hours into the game and right now with everything don't except finishing the mothership zeta dlc abd broken steel and shoot 'em in the head, I'm at like 105 hours so yeh will hav to start fresh abd quickly do shoot em in the head for that chieve, thanks for your help it's saved me alot of time and stress:D