PDA

View Full Version : South Park on Wednesday!

EliteShadowMan
10-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Just wanted to remind everyone that South Park start's back up on October 6th! can't wait to see what the new episodes are gonna be.

MADasaHatter
10-04-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm looking forward to it.

Last season was just alright for me. I can't recall much of it actually...

Was last season the one they aired the two part Muhammad episode? I saw episode one, missed part two and they never gave it again because of the controversy. I can't find it online either.:mad:

EliteShadowMan
10-04-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm looking forward to it.

Last season was just alright for me. I can't recall much of it actually...

Was last season the one they aired the two part Muhammad episode? I saw episode one, missed part two and they never gave it again because of the controversy. I can't find it online either.:mad:

hmm can't remember. I know this is the last half of the 14th season so if your talking about Season 13 then yeah the Muhammed one i think was over in that season.

HarperBird
10-05-2010, 01:01 AM
Hell yes am so looking forward to this!!

Hopefully it will be an improvement over the end of first half of this season where i felt it went reallly quite downhill with the whole censor thing going on...

DarthSoth
10-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Hell yes am so looking forward to this!!

Hopefully it will be an improvement over the end of first half of this season where i felt it went reallly quite downhill with the whole censor thing going on...

Well to be fair that wasn't really South Park's fault that the stations wouldn't nut up and air the whole thing without censoring the shit out of it. I enjoyed the first half of seaon 14 quite a lot though. And I was a little cheesed at the censorship thing to. Especially since I later found out just what it was that they censored. The whole what we learned speach at the end that the censors ruined I mean. Pretty lame on the stations part.

JAW LV
10-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Well to be fair that wasn't really South Park's fault that the stations wouldn't nut up and air the whole thing without censoring the shit out of it. I enjoyed the first half of seaon 14 quite a lot though. And I was a little cheesed at the censorship thing to. Especially since I later found out just what it was that they censored. The whole what we learned speach at the end that the censors ruined I mean. Pretty lame on the stations part.

Exactly, the South Park creators had nothing to do with the censorship.

I didn't know the show was already coming back this soon. I am really looking forward to it, thanks for the good news!

Junzilla69
10-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Supposedly the first episode is about NASCAR. ~_~

EliteShadowMan
10-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Supposedly the first episode is about NASCAR. ~_~

yeah but i think it will be a funny episode lol. The WWE one was pretty funny as well

MADasaHatter
10-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Good episode imo.

The Vagasil guy had me lol 'til my chest hurt though. Some good lines from the ep:

"My wife has a smile that can light up a room. But she also has an odor that can clear one out for weeks."

"I wasn't born with a plastic spoon in my mouth, Kenny."

EliteShadowMan
10-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Good episode imo.

The Vagasil guy had me lol 'til my chest hurt though. Some good lines from the ep:

"My wife has a smile that can light up a room. But she also has an odor that can clear one out for weeks."

"I wasn't born with a plastic spoon in my mouth, Kenny."

lol yeah the episode was awesome. especially after the accident the doctor tells him that he has 3 little vagina's that are growing or w/e in his stomach but their sparkly clean rofl.

JAW LV
10-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Cartman using vagisil and growing 3 vaginas was damn funny. The part where he was putting the vagisil in his gums and then spitting out like chew was great too.

With the upcoming 3d Star Wars coming out I'm sure they will revist a George Lucas parody :woop:

DarthSoth
10-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Cartman using vagisil and growing 3 vaginas was damn funny. The part where he was putting the vagisil in his gums and then spitting out like chew was great too.

With the upcoming 3d Star Wars coming out I'm sure they will revist a George Lucas parody :woop:

Upcoming? 2012 isn't really that upcoming.

Can't wait to see this new episode. Doesn't air here until Friday though.

SSJ3
10-08-2010, 06:52 PM
We have to wait until Sunday over here, can't wait though.

JAW LV
10-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Upcoming? 2012 isn't really that upcoming.

Can't wait to see this new episode. Doesn't air here until Friday though.

Just over a year, not that long when you really think about it. You should enjoy the South Park episode coming on tonight in your neck of the woods, not the best episode but a good one nonetheless.

MeowZaK
10-09-2010, 11:10 PM
You guys get it a week earlia then us I think :(

NomoreNiceGuy
10-10-2010, 01:03 AM
You americans are soo lucky, here we have to watch them in random order :(

MADasaHatter
10-14-2010, 02:46 AM
HOLE-E-CRAP.

I was laughing for about 90% of the episode.
Then the last ten minutes or so went to a dark dark place.

Honestly, when I saw the planes flying in formation, I said aloud "Hell no. They're not going to go there."

I'm usually all for SP humor and controversy, but this one made me squirm.

HarperBird
10-14-2010, 07:10 PM
HOLE-E-CRAP.

I was laughing for about 90% of the episode.
Then the last ten minutes or so went to a dark dark place.

I'm usually all for SP humor and controversy, but this one made me squirm.

Just finished watching and i know what u mean about the squirming but that is SP for you and wouldn't expect anything less...

JAW LV
10-14-2010, 07:20 PM
I found the entire episode funny, except for the plane crashing part too. It didn't offend me, South Park usually pushes the envelope and this episode was no different.

Muff cabbage will now be an official part of my vocabulary. Oh and the Snooki rat monster was just great... especially when it started raping Cartman.

EliteShadowMan
10-15-2010, 11:59 AM
I found the entire episode funny, except for the plane crashing part too. It didn't offend me, South Park usually pushes the envelope and this episode was no different.

Muff cabbage will now be an official part of my vocabulary. Oh and the Snooki rat monster was just great... especially when it started raping Cartman.

so was the episode great??? when does it come out on South Park Studios? i can't wait till tonight to watch a rerun lol

JAW LV
10-15-2010, 04:50 PM
so was the episode great??? when does it come out on South Park Studios? i can't wait till tonight to watch a rerun lol

It was a great show; I lauged all the way till the end scene- as others noted before the end scene is rough but thats South Park for you.

KFZ Scrubs
10-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Loved the new episode this week.... they did it on something i can't stand and absolutely hate.... Jersey shore. Snooki... was freaking hilarious. I want to see her reaction to the episode so bad.... Mat and Trey's excuse could be it's a Jersey thing, lol.

DarthSoth
10-16-2010, 04:45 AM
Ha ha, oh my god that episode was funny. Just watched it and laughed my ass off. I have zero knowledge of Jersey shore so I am sure I missed a few of the references there. I actually had to google snooki to see what the hell that was supposed to be. Is that chick a midget? The al quaeda bits were so far over the line that it was actually funny.

EliteShadowMan
10-21-2010, 02:28 AM
The 2 first episodes were really funny and now this Inception parody one is hilarious rofl

MADasaHatter
10-21-2010, 11:47 AM
I actually loved Inception but found this ep great.

"I have a pizza delivery."
"Must be one of the dreamers."
"I'm going in."

I nearly choked on my drink, I swear.

The guy doing the backup music was pretty funny too, but not as much as it should have been for me having seen this over two months ago

YouTube - Inception Trailer A Capella Re-Dub

HarperBird
10-21-2010, 01:05 PM
I actually loved Inception but found this ep great.

"I have a pizza delivery."
"Must be one of the dreamers."
"I'm going in."

I nearly choked on my drink, I swear.

The guy doing the backup music was pretty funny too, but not as much as it should have been for me having seen this over two months ago

YouTube - Inception Trailer A Capella Re-Dub (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2yD4yDsiP4&feature=player_embedded)

That video made me laugh was so good and as for this espisode i thought it was really good especially the Freddy Kregur bit...

JAW LV
10-21-2010, 08:01 PM
I haven't watched Inception yet so I was a bit lost in this week's episode. I only laughed at a few scenes- the pizza man bit was good and I thought the entire owl scene was funny too. I need to watch Inception, then watch this SP episode again... bet I would find it 5x funnier then.

CyanideSpirit
11-16-2010, 01:56 AM
All i have to say is Godbless you Captain Hindsight,Godbless youuu! Hahaha

Dz06lt
11-16-2010, 02:02 AM
These coon and friends episodes are a complete shitfest. This season as a whole has been pretty terrible. I think its time for the show to end

JAW LV
11-16-2010, 07:29 PM
These coon and friends episodes are a complete shitfest. This season as a whole has been pretty terrible. I think its time for the show to end

I agree, that entire 3 show series of coon & friends was a complete train wreck. I only laughed once during the whole thing- the first episode, first time the BP CEO guy was saying sorry.

The episodes prior to this though were really good IMO. Hopefully the next episode will be good otherwise I might just walk away from this season :mad: