FAQs

Shaaady Souljah

This is a new feature on the forums. The staff are going around tidying the clutter and making sure x360a is the one stop shop for all your 360 needs.

The FAQ threads are where we need your help! What do you think are the most commonly asked questions about this game? Which threads keep popping up? What things do you wish you had been told when you first got this game?

Post in this thread and I'll edit the top post

Thanks for your help...

[iNCLUDE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS AS WELL]

• 1 month later...

Q. Is RRXX worth the effort? Timeframe and Difficulty.

A. Short answer no. But if you like a time-consuming challenge, and are prepared to attempt a game that very few others will, it can be very rewarding.

I can only guess how long it takes to reach 1000GS. Rough estimate of 500-600 hours. All the single title achievements (250GS) are possible in 20-30 hours. Unlocking and buying all costumes for a single character will take around 10 hours each (being generous), so for 20 girls you're looking at at least another 200 hours to reach 650GS. Add another 300 hours or so to finish the lambdas and you'll get the 100GS "All Costumes Complete" Achievement. Finally, buying all the actions from the shop for all 50 characters, all the artwork, and the 4 "others", will net you the 250GS "Shop Complete" Achievement, and a very tidy 1000 gamerscore.

As for difficulty, the game is fairly easy. Like any wrestling game it's all about timing your moves, which will soon come naturally with the time investment. Set the difficulty to easy, turn off entrances, and set "Lethal charge speed" and "H-Point charge speed" to fastest.

Q. How do I earn the Single Title Achievements?

A. Follow these simple rules

- Make a checklist of all 10 original characters

- Defeat each ot them at least once (excluding yourself) in single matches, steet fights, or PHM's. Tag matches, Hanidcaps, and 3 and 4-way Royals do not count.

- Win another 6 single matches for a total of 15 victories.

- Be on a 3 match winning streak.

- The next match will be against the current champion.

Note you cannot win the title from your alter-ego, as they are the same person. Also be sure to save after each achievement to ensure you get the "Singles Champion Complete" achievement with your 20th title win.

Q. How do I unlock the Hidden Characters?

A. To unlock the heel characters (bottom row in character select) you must win the title from their face alter-ego (top row in character select) and then you will be challenged by the heel version, defeat her to unlock.

Eg. Win the title from Dixie Clemets and Sgt Clemets will challenge you in the next match.

To unlock the hidden face characters, simply beat the heel version 10 times with a certain character.

- Unlock Noble Rose - Defeat Evil Rose 10 times as Reiko Hinomoto

- Unlock Yasha - Defeat Benikage 10 times as Anesthesia

- Unlock Becky - Defeat Candy Cane 10 times as Miss Spencer

Coming soon : Gameplay and money making tips, moves list and some other stuff...

This is not all my own work, but I've tried to piece together everything I've learned into one handy thread.

Credit goes to :

UseMyExciter, author of the Gamefaqs FAQ

"Insert name here", author of the achievement guide on our main page (Can someone tell me who wrote it, I cant see it anywhere

graemelunn, cc99999, The Killer 47, and clavat.jpg for their helpful tips on our forums.

• 1 year later...

Is there a glitch or something with Dixie? I can’t get to the title match with her. I have all the other characters, excluding Sgt Clemets, unlocked and have beat them all. I have fought with her in all the arenas, 56 matches total, and have not lost a single one. I have over sixty hours invested in this game and do not want to restart. Any help would be appreciated.

I’ve done that. I’ve gotten the title with 4 other characters, all the time still trying to acquire it with Dixie. Is there something special you have to do? With most of the girls, I was able to get the title by beating all of the original playables and going to 15 matches without being defeated. This doesn’t seem to work with Dixie or Mistress apparently seeing as I’m at 37 matches with her. From what I’ve read from other players, the title match seems random with Dixie. Some have a very difficult time and others have no problem. The game is fun, that’s why I keep playing, but it is getting real annoying with the fact that what works with some characters doesn’t work with others.