PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to the wasteland?

The Contender X
10-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Hi guy's as the DLC was on sale i just brought two of the packs i needed. I loaded up my save and I'm stuck in The Pit DLC, how do i get back to the wasteland because i can't find any gates to get back.

Any help please ?

institutions
10-04-2010, 09:11 PM
If you haven't finished the main storyline of The Pitt, I think you might need to before you can leave. Not 100% sure on that.

Either way, the way out is the same as the way in. You take the train tunnel.
You should be able to fast travel to the train tunnel. If you can't, finish more of the storyline.

The Contender X
10-04-2010, 09:20 PM
If you haven't finished the main storyline of The Pitt, I think you might need to before you can leave. Not 100% sure on that.

Either way, the way out is the same as the way in. You take the train tunnel.
You should be able to fast travel to the train tunnel. If you can't, finish more of the storyline.

Ok i'll try that thankyou, and yea i think i have finished the pit DLC

WogMatt26
10-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Did you travel back to the train station thing?
You need to go on the mine cart like you did to get in.
hope this helps.
you can fast travel around the pit using your pip-boy

Saint Jericho
10-05-2010, 09:23 PM
institutions is right. the only way to leave the Pitt is to finish the storyline and then it will let you use the mine cart to get back to DC. i wasn't actually all that impressed with the Pitt. besides some interesting new weapons, i didn't think it really added that much to the game. just my opinion

WogMatt26
10-13-2010, 06:38 AM
institutions is right. the only way to leave the Pitt is to finish the storyline and then it will let you use the mine cart to get back to DC. i wasn't actually all that impressed with the Pitt. besides some interesting new weapons, i didn't think it really added that much to the game. just my opinion No i think a lot of people think like this, was the crappiest DLC out of the 5. Wow a chainsaw.

darthroker29
10-13-2010, 06:58 AM
No i think a lot of people think like this, was the crappiest DLC out of the 5. Wow a chainsaw.
Are you kidding me? The stealth costume from Operation: Anchorage along with a high stealth skill and the Silent smg from the pitt is the best combination of all time... you're pretty much invisible the whole time.

Maynard EFC93
10-26-2010, 04:29 PM
institutions is right. the only way to leave the Pitt is to finish the storyline and then it will let you use the mine cart to get back to DC. i wasn't actually all that impressed with the Pitt. besides some interesting new weapons, i didn't think it really added that much to the game. just my opinion

I thought The Pitt was a good DLC :/ ... Better than Mothership Zeta.

I liked the story behind the pit ... And that Tribal style Power Armor was badass