PDA

View Full Version : question about replaying a level

Moogle356
10-05-2010, 12:35 PM
i know bout the glitched achievements bout not replaying a level...i was just wondering when i finish a level and it gives me the choose of contuine level or next level....if i choose to contine the level...does that count? coz i have heard it does....just wanna know if this is true..thanks :P

echX
12-28-2010, 08:32 AM
A little bit of necroposting here, sure :) But I was wondering the same thing and haven't found an answer to this yet.

Does continuing playing a level when given the option at the end of the level count as replaying?

In my opinion it shouldn't since you continue playing it, not replaying it... :woop:

Anyway, can some one comment on this? Would be greatly appreciated!

Thx!

Neverender
02-14-2011, 11:04 AM
I know this is rather late, and you might not ever read this, but for anyone wondering in the future:

Does continuing playing a level when given the option at the end of the level count as replaying?
Yes. If you start the level, the stats will reset for it regardless of how you started it. If you choose to replay it, stats will reset. If you continue into it, stats will reset. You just need to be careful with this game, because those animals can be a major pain in the neck if you don't.

onikPL
02-27-2011, 12:19 AM
Man, this is nonsense when you think of it. When you choose to continue level it should function like unpausing the game from the ending screen, you do not replay the level, you simply decide to go back to it for a while and it does not reset the fuckin plants n shit so why would it reset the damn animals instead? It does not make any sense!

Wolverine MU
03-30-2012, 10:42 AM
I was also curious about this so I left animals behind on a few levels.When I reached the end I then chose to continue playing and went back and got the missing animal then returned to the exit.Every time it gave me a red check saying I completed it.When I freed the final animal on that play through the achievement popped.