PDA

View Full Version : Buying and selling!

SamSpam211
10-05-2010, 04:18 PM
ok, i know this might sound stupid, but i cant buy anything or sell. can someone give me some kind of guide on how to buy and sell things?

Saint Jericho
10-06-2010, 04:43 AM
ok, i know this might sound stupid, but i cant buy anything or sell. can someone give me some kind of guide on how to buy and sell things?

Well first you have to find a merchant. The first one you will prolly come across in Moira in Megaton. Talk to her. Scroll through the list of talk options until you find something to the effect of "Let me see what you have for sale" and then the list should come up. Your cursor will always start off on the merchant's side. Using the left joystick will scroll through the options: Weapons, Apparel, Aid, Misc, and Ammo. Simply click the A button on everything you want to purchase. An empty square will show up next to the item you are about to purchase, along with an arrow that shows which way and how many caps will be exchanged. Use the left and the right triggers to switch between yourself and the merchant. When the cursor is on your side, it will let you select the things you want to sell. Once you have everything that you want to buy/sell selected. To finalize the transaction, simply push the X button. The game will promp you with an "Are you sure?" screen, which you say Yes to. And abra cadabra, deal is "done and done"!!

Hope that helps!