PDA

View Full Version : How come...?

Density Jo
10-05-2010, 07:03 PM
How come my achievement roadmaps has not been accepted, i have created 2 roadmaps so far (one, 3 months ago, i'm still waiting if it's going to be accepted or i should write a new one and another 2 days ago) did i write something bad, because i put the achievements bold and italic....am i supposed to do that or not, now i'm thinking it's a good idea to send notifications to the user that created the guide/roadmap telling him/her if her guide/roadmap was accepted or not....because without notifications, i'll just think it was simply ignored and i just get frustrated waiting for days and days and days, not knowing if my roadmap was accepted or not.....notfications are a good way to keep a "gamer" updated so he/she would know whether to write a new one or just forget it :)

Lord Yamikage
10-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Um, my first suggestion will be checking out the "Guide Making Thread" [HERE] (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=180629).

From what I read here and there, "the best of best" usually get accept. Few people tries, but not all are accept.

B T E R
10-05-2010, 09:06 PM
the one a few months ago either wasn't good enough, or they found a better one. As for the one a few days ago, they have to read through a lot of guides, and do a lot of work, give them some time. You will know if its been accepted in the next Achievement Unlocked.