PDA

View Full Version : Hiddenand unlockable Teams?!

El Presidente
10-05-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm posting this new threat for two reasons or better two kinds of teams:

1. Teams like the classic and allstar teams that existed in former PES versions - does anyone know whether they are back again and what I have to do to unlock them?

2. The Copa Santander Libertadores teams. There are some pretty cool teams in there, especially Corinthians with Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo, but in Exhibition mode you can only choose between Boca Juniors, Riverplate and SC International - who seem to be missing in the copa ... so is there any chance to unlock the other Latin and South American teams for normal i.e. exhibition matches?

Thanks in anticipation :)

Rusty Nail zh
10-07-2010, 12:51 AM
I'm posting this new threat for two reasons or better two kinds of teams:

1. Teams like the classic and allstar teams that existed in former PES versions - does anyone know whether they are back again and what I have to do to unlock them?

2. The Copa Santander Libertadores teams. There are some pretty cool teams in there, especially Corinthians with Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo, but in Exhibition mode you can only choose between Boca Juniors, Riverplate and SC International - who seem to be missing in the copa ... so is there any chance to unlock the other Latin and South American teams for normal i.e. exhibition matches?

Thanks in anticipation :)

1. The allstar teams and classic national teams can be found in the "Extras" menu from the main menu. You can unlock them by buying them with PES-points. You earn them, by playing matches. But they're tough to get. I played like 30 matches and I only got 550pts. Don't know how many point you get for a win, draw...

2. Yeah, I noticed that aswell. Seems, that you can't select them for an exibition match. I tried everything. We have to wait for an update, I think. Weak!

Hope this helps...

El Presidente
10-07-2010, 09:39 AM
1. The allstar teams and classic national teams can be found in the "Extras" menu from the main menu. You can unlock them by buying them with PES-points. You earn them, by playing matches. But they're tough to get. I played like 30 matches and I only got 550pts. Don't know how many point you get for a win, draw...

2. Yeah, I noticed that aswell. Seems, that you can't select them for an exibition match. I tried everything. We have to wait for an update, I think. Weak!

Hope this helps...

Thanks that really helped. :goodpost

Too bad for the Copa-teams as me and some friends of mine as well would have loved to play with Roberto Carlos - him being a hero of our youth and everything :biglaugh

Concenring first question: Guess I'm getting old - have been playing PES for over a decade now, but never tried to look into 2011's Extras menu for unlockable stuff:chair

Utako
10-12-2010, 03:45 PM
i think you can make an exhibition match with the south american team but only in the copa libertadores menu