PDA

View Full Version : How do you like to play the game?

Xterm1n8or
10-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Just wondering how people play the game? What assists do you use, camera view, HUD on or off?

I like to go for realism so it's a no brainer for me: expert difficulty, cockpit view and the HUD completely turned off. Cockpit view is weird at first as I usually use the behind the car view on games like Forza, but once I got used to it it is easily the best view.

So how do you like to play?

headshed101
10-06-2010, 08:26 AM
I play with the tv view (just above the drivers head) with HUD on but no driver names. I find the names obscure the road and the lights at the start. Don't care who it is in front, all I need to know is I need to overtake them!

f1ferrari
10-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Cam view (above engine air intake box), seems I think will be the drivers choice.
No names, no map, no position, no lap timer, mph. de-clutter the screen basicly.
AI legendary, No assists

Fatal Col Kurtz
10-06-2010, 12:43 PM
does anyone us the Cam view where its at the front of the car? (can not see the car at all) I dont see or hear any people using it. I use this view in all racers except MotoGP. I even use it on the flight sim games (ace combat/Hawx/Blazing angels) Its the most immersive view in my opinion much better rush

On F1 i keep the HUD, no braking assist or anything like that, no auto pits

Barad
10-06-2010, 01:38 PM
I'm completely new to F1 so I play with all assists on except assisted brakes cuz that slows you down even on a straight :/ I use the camera thats shows your whole car. Lovin the game, on race 16 of my first season with shitty S Beumi in Toro Rosso.

sD x LAMBO
10-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Cockpit view and on auto

Grey Delta
10-06-2010, 06:26 PM
I tried earlier for the first time driving without braking assist on (I play with full assists :D) and I sucked. I'll practice it a bit more after i finish a season & get some achievements.