PDA

View Full Version : this game is garbage!

bwfcskillsinhd
10-05-2010, 11:03 PM
its dull with no soul,it freezes while ur playing,you hit a wall at 180mph & ur team tell you to pit because youve got a puncture even though you just died from the impact & your cars in a million pieces.that combined with the fact itll take you till f1 2011 comes out to complete...FORGET IT!!:mad:

headshed101
10-06-2010, 08:23 AM
its dull with no soul,it freezes while ur playing,you hit a wall at 180mph & ur team tell you to pit because youve got a puncture even though you just died from the impact & your cars in a million pieces.that combined with the fact itll take you till f1 2011 comes out to complete...FORGET IT!!:mad:

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning! This game is notwhwre near perfect but I still love it despite the bugs.

smotherymidget
10-06-2010, 08:46 AM
def wrong side of the bed

LFC2K6
10-06-2010, 08:55 AM

http://posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/lexielex/K45r6V3mXKd6TDUMBUqokvuVxKeA59AKYVxTfd0R4lGru78zFn PlWcCpV4io/Cool_story_bro.jpeg

o H i T M a N z
10-06-2010, 09:54 AM

Erm .... ok .... you are right about some points but i dont ever plan to hit a wall at full speed in an attempt to kill my driver, so i dont care.

x13radx
10-06-2010, 12:13 PM
...you hit a wall at 180mph & ur team tell you to pit because youve got a puncture even though you just died from the impact & your cars in a million pieces...

http://nowsourcing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

Barad
10-06-2010, 01:44 PM
The game has a few bugs but they don't bother me, 7 seasons will only take around 50 hours to complete and the races are intense! Forza 3 sucks more than this what are you talking about!

xLMx1994
10-06-2010, 01:59 PM

im not looking to complete the game. i will be playing this untill f1 2011 comes out no matter if i have completed it or not. a good game shouldnt be completed and the forgotten

defiant4eva
10-06-2010, 04:43 PM
I think maybe you should have titled this thread

I spent my money on a game I can't play

Yes this game is not perfect. If you were expecting it to be like sitting in a real F1 car, Get over it. Lewis Hamilton once said no simulator is like being in the real thing and F1 simulators are 10x more powerful than your console. So if F1 can't get it perfect then what is the chance of a games company using the power of 360 going to get it perfect.

Just admit you are bad at the game. You don't have to admit you cry yourself to sleep thumping the pilllow saying "it's not fair, it's not fair" (Childish I know)

OctagonQontrol
10-06-2010, 05:46 PM
First game ever? You should've stuck with Burnout then...

But really; the game can be hard but if anyone has trouble even getting a few good laps on easiest difficulty, you should return it to the shop...

bwfcskillsinhd
10-06-2010, 07:50 PM
yes its fair to say i didnt have the best of days yesterday :( the point i was trying to make was i expected more.as for the game being hard,not really.nailed 600g already & i will complete it.bought the damn thing so gona squeeze as much G out of it as i can :woop:

Nanbag
10-07-2010, 07:33 AM
F1 simulators are 10x more powerful than your console

good point on the rest of the post but this is just silly...no team will let anyone near their simulators bar the techs and the drivers, so nobody knows how good they are, it would be safe to assume they are more powerful than a 360, but then again who knows? they could be 1000x or 10000x better.

defiant4eva
10-07-2010, 02:41 PM
good point on the rest of the post but this is just silly...no team will let anyone near their simulators bar the techs and the drivers, so nobody knows how good they are, it would be safe to assume they are more powerful than a 360, but then again who knows? they could be 1000x or 10000x better.

10x was a estimation

Also incorrect about the simulator specs being a secret. read this artical at this site.

http://www.gizmag.com/ferraris-f1-simulator/13666/

Besides it's not the simulator that they want to be kept secret, it's the results of the new parts or car setup they will be keeping hush hush

F1 teams are using simulators more and more, because of the limited real track test times on and off season, because of a new new rule imposed in 2009 by the FIA. To cut costs in Motor racing until 2012.
Now because of the simulators, certain teams like McLaren and Toro Rosso invite unsigned drivers (i.e Joe public) to test out there driving ability in an F1 car.

Oh and one other thing. Why would you want to use there simulators? When you can pay to drive the real thing!

http://www.renaultf1.com/Feel-It,1241.html

I've booked mine for next year.:woop:

FATCRAZYDUDE
10-07-2010, 06:06 PM

dont blame the game blame the driver because if u inttend to hit the wall at 180mph well of course ur gonna have dammage so what if the game has a few bugs theres an old saying IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN STUPID:assHOLE

homer09001
10-07-2010, 09:42 PM
http://eclecticboogaloo.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/whatever.jpg

its dull with no soul,it freezes while ur playing
Not happened to me yet??

you hit a wall at 180mph & ur team tell you to pit because youve got a puncture even though you just died from the impact & your cars in a million pieces
Thats just your crap driving, learn to use the brakes!

This is by far the best F1 game i have ever played, hell i don't even like watching it on tv but this game is addictive!