PDA

View Full Version : Fable 3 Controller comes out Nov 9?

Tubby 94
10-05-2010, 11:17 PM
I went to pick up my fable 3 controller today because i swear it comes out Oct 5th. however the guy at EB scratched his head when I told him i was picking it up today and he told me it doesn't come out until Nov 9th

I'm in Canada, is Oct 5th the release date for the controller in Europe? I'm a bit confused ATM.

Captain Urahara
10-05-2010, 11:25 PM
I went to pick up my fable 3 controller today because i swear it comes out Oct 5th. however the guy at EB scratched his head when I told him i was picking it up today and he told me it doesn't come out until Nov 9th

I'm in Canada, is Oct 5th the release date for the controller in Europe? I'm a bit confused ATM.
Hate to say it but looks like Canada gets the shaft.

Gamestop in US has it as shipping on 10/8.
GAME in UK has it as 10/29.
Gamestop in Canada doesn't have it listed, but Amazon.ca has it as 11/9.

Sorry man :(

Source: Xbox 360 Fable 3 Controller: Amazon.ca: Computer and Video Games

rawkerdude5012
10-06-2010, 12:55 AM
I keep seeing gamestop says this and that but does anyone know if retailers like walmart will get this? They do sale the halo reach controller.

Captain Urahara
10-06-2010, 01:01 AM
I keep seeing gamestop says this and that but does anyone know if retailers like walmart will get this? They do sale the halo reach controller.
I have no idea. I would think they will, but walmart.com doesn't have it anywhere. Best just to check them regularly and see if they have it.

rawkerdude5012
10-06-2010, 02:49 AM
Yea I figure I'll check this weekend to give them a chance to receive them, but I just want a place like walmart to get them so I can possibly buy one gut swap it with the new black one that came with the new xbox slim (because the joysticks stick up a little so whatever im controlling is always moving up, and the left bumper doesnt has to be pushed down extra hard for it to work.) and then return it saying its broke and get another fable one in exchange. Some may look down on it but I tried taking back the controller and cant get any progress on exchanging it since it came with the xbox.

R6soldier
10-06-2010, 05:01 AM
Yea I figure I'll check this weekend to give them a chance to receive them, but I just want a place like walmart to get them so I can possibly buy one gut swap it with the new black one that came with the new xbox slim (because the joysticks stick up a little so whatever im controlling is always moving up, and the left bumper doesnt has to be pushed down extra hard for it to work.) and then return it saying its broke and get another fable one in exchange. Some may look down on it but I tried taking back the controller and cant get any progress on exchanging it since it came with the xbox.

i did this with the headset i got from EBgames when i bought the COD MW2 xbox...the headset was never dropped and didn't really work...so i bought one from the same gamestop and exchange the broken one for another...so now i got 2 brand new headset...u can call it cheating but when i purchased that xbox it should have worked from the start

Toams07
10-06-2010, 02:15 PM
I thought it would be here yesterday too, but it wasnt ..
just wait ..

Tubby 94
10-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Hate to say it but looks like Canada gets the shaft.

Gamestop in US has it as shipping on 10/8.
GAME in UK has it as 10/29.
Gamestop in Canada doesn't have it listed, but Amazon.ca has it as 11/9.

Sorry man :(

Source: Xbox 360 Fable 3 Controller: Amazon.ca: Computer and Video Games (http://www.amazon.ca/Xbox-360-Fable-3-Controller/dp/B0041OWQU8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1286320714&sr=8-5) Dam oh well it's only an extra month I have to wait it's no big deal.