PDA

View Full Version : The Office Season 7 (Discussion)

vI-Youneek-Iv
10-06-2010, 02:16 AM
Season 7 is on the way started this a little late but this Thursday will be Episode 3 and there will be Guest Staring Timothy Ophliant (Actor who played Hitman) sometime in the future which should be funny. Plus this might be Steve Carrel's last season cause his contract is up, so either it might go down unless they can get someone funny but the Michael/Dwight Pair will be hard to replace. And Holly is coming back and is in 6-7 Episodes which could be funny to see her with Michael again.

Anyone want to discuss what has happened and what you might think about the upcoming episodes could be about.

-So far both Episodes of Season 7 are great if you missed them or can't see them on Television there is always Hulu.com which has the episodes there.

tehapoc
10-06-2010, 02:29 AM
The Lip Dub in the first episode was pretty awesome.

JeremyVersion1
04-16-2011, 08:01 PM
So I wasn't thrilled to hear about Steve leaving the show, but I was fine with it after hearing Will Ferrel would be his temp replacement, as I find him to be hilarious. After watching his first episode on the show, I just don't know anymore.

Season seven hasn't really been that funny. I think they're speeding up the story arcs and not drawing them out like they did in the past (look how long it took Jim and Pam to finally get together). Now everything seems rushed the comedy just isn't there.

I'm hoping they can bring the show back around to be as funny as it was the last six seasons, but at this point I'm pretty skeptical about it.

Snowwwwy
04-17-2011, 06:47 AM
Never watched this, heaps of people talk about, I might have to get into it by the looks of things.

KFZ Scrubs
04-17-2011, 07:15 AM
Season seven hasn't really been that funny. I think they're speeding up the story arcs and not drawing them out like they did in the past (look how long it took Jim and Pam to finally get together). Now everything seems rushed the comedy just isn't there.

I totally agree with this... season 3 i think was my favorite because of the arc. I do feel they've been speeding it up a bit. I haven't seen 7 that much.. waiting for it to come out on dvd and then I'll just watch it all at once.

exo-apollo
04-18-2011, 03:49 PM
So I wasn't thrilled to hear about Steve leaving the show, but I was fine with it after hearing Will Ferrel would be his temp replacement, as I find him to be hilarious. After watching his first episode on the show, I just don't know anymore.

The only really funny bit I thought with Ferrel was the whole 'drink the soap' thing.

JeremyVersion1
04-18-2011, 11:37 PM
The only really funny bit I thought with Ferrel was the whole 'drink the soap' thing.

I'll agree with that. Andy made it work, the line "This is my life now." was the best part.