PDA

View Full Version : FAQs

Shaaady Souljah
05-11-2007, 09:17 PM
This is a new feature on the forums. The staff are going around tidying the clutter and making sure x360a is the one stop shop for all your 360 needs.

The FAQ threads are where we need your help! What do you think are the most commonly asked questions about this game? Which threads keep popping up? What things do you wish you had been told when you first got this game?

Post in this thread and I'll edit the top post

Thanks for your help...

[INCLUDE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS AS WELL]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

How long does it take to finish this game?
Approximately 20 hours or so.

Is this an easy 1,000?
In terms of skill, it is quite easy. But it is very time consuming to get all 1,000.

Rammbone
05-11-2007, 09:54 PM
FAQ: How long does it take to finish this game? ( Apprx 20 hours for me )
FAQ: Is this an easy 1,000? ( easy, but very time consuming )

Shaaady Souljah
05-29-2007, 11:34 PM
thanks, rambone... feel free to post more here or on other games. ;)

Brighton X
08-08-2007, 03:32 AM
Q:Can I get Achievements while using cheats?
A:No.

TheOnlyDogMan
08-19-2007, 03:13 AM
This isn't a frequently asked question, but it's useful if you're making a speed run through the game.

Quick Travel: You can get pretty much anywhere except the parts store and car dealership via the menus, which are generally right next to the safe house anyway. This means you don't have to worry about police spotting you while you're moving between races, while greatly reducing the amount of time it takes to get through the game at the same time.
To travel to the safe house press pause, then select 'Jump to Safe House'.
To travel to a race from the Safe House go to the Blacklist, highlight the race and press A.
To travel to a race from freeroam mode press D-Pad Down to go to the Blacklist, highlight the race and press A.

You can also instantly start police chases this way by selecting Milestones on the Blacklist and pressing A. From that point you'll start out head to head with a police car which has already seen you. Don't worry, no matter what your heat level it will always be just one police car.

It's pretty simple stuff but a lot of people don't realize it straight away.

MrSmaul
09-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Been searching online can't find out if this game works with the MS Racing Wheel, does it??

I even downloaded the cover for the game and it did not specify. Thanks for the help.

CanuckLefty
04-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Can I "rechallenge" Jewels by highlighting her on the Blacklist? I've completed every achievement but the last two (I'm currently third on the Blacklist), but the Jewels achievement did not unlock. Will it eff up my game progress?