PDA

View Full Version : Why is my team mate so sh1t?!

ian333333
10-06-2010, 11:39 PM
im now in my 3rd season 1st season i was at lotus an both red bulls were up on the podium almost every race, then i moved to red bull as number 2 driver an got a 1-2 in the 1st race [altho it did involve me knocking a few people off the track for vettel to get past...] after that in qualifying vettel was almost always top 5 on the grid an continued that form at the start of the race but always ends up between 6th - 18th by the finish, conversely rosberg and liuzzi always end up in the top 4 after the pit stops :mad: during my 2nd season i had a good battle with alonso for the victories in most races and yet when i move to ferrari [only cos red bull wouldnt renew my contract...] alonso is suddenly well off the race pace despite qualifying 2nd in every race an vettel and webber are back finishin on the podium again [an rosbergs still pissin about above his level!]:mad:

im racing with the ai on professional, is wish my team mate would drive like it!!!

OctagonQontrol
10-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Same here... Playing with Force India and team mate qualifying between 3 and 7; in race he manages to end up somewhere around 15.. :(

KieranJ08
10-07-2010, 04:11 PM
i was with williams for the 1st season and barrichello was crap!

but or the 2nd season which i am half way through now im with red bull and ive had 1-2 finishes many times with vettel already without taking anyone out:??

defiant4eva
10-07-2010, 04:32 PM
i was with williams for the 1st season and barrichello was crap!

but or the 2nd season which i am half way through now im with red bull and ive had 1-2 finishes many times with vettel already without taking anyone out:??

Glad you were so lucky. My first year was in Lotus. Took the WDC and the WCC, with no help from my teammate as Trulli finish 23 in the DC, 0 points and Vettel finishing 3rd in the DC, with 145 points and many 2nd position wins.
Now finishing my second season in Red bull. With a 2nd WDC and WCC with Vettel finish 6th in the DC and 0 2nd position wins, with 128 points and he is the No1 driver.

Hoping my 3rd year in a McLaren with Hamilton will get me the 1-2 achievement.
If not this will be Hamilton :start: :chair :back: and this will be me.

Y4n
10-07-2010, 06:32 PM
unlocked it today this way ;)

im on my 2nd year with mclaren, Button as team mate.

he was on 3rd place me on 1st, i slowed down 2 laps before the end of race, ramed the 2nd in the grass broke his front spoiler, i let Button take the lead and in the finish lap i overtook him, we finished 1st and 2nd