PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Question

JrdRIOT
10-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Nvm - Doesn't matter now.

oO Renf Oo
10-07-2010, 10:52 AM
This is a good one...I've never come across this before...However, it's cool that you wanna be honest with your 100%'s... ;)

To answer your question though...I don't even think there is....Short of borrowing the game from a friend!...

JrdRIOT
10-07-2010, 11:08 AM
This is a good one...I've never come across this before...However, it's cool that you wanna be honest with your 100%'s... ;)

To answer your question though...I don't even think there is....Short of borrowing the game from a friend!...

It's not really being honest with my 100%'s I'll end up re-buying the game eventually and getting the DLC, I'd just like to see the achievements.

oO Renf Oo
10-07-2010, 11:13 AM
It's not really being honest with my 100%'s I'll end up re-buying the game eventually and getting the DLC, I'd just like to see the achievements.

Am i missing something here?....You just wanna see the achievements?....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/red-dead-redemption/achievements/

=/

JrdRIOT
10-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Am i missing something here?....You just wanna see the achievements?....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/red-dead-redemption/achievements/

=/
I mean as in so I can see the whole collection on my xbox.
I've been told that recovering your account will update it, but if it doesn't work, I'm not that bothered, It was just a thought.

Thanks for your help anyway man :)

Dragon83uk
10-07-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm pretty sure you'd need the update on your console, and for that you'd need to boot the game up. So it's a case of either waiting till you get it back or you can try borrowing it from a friend.

JrdRIOT
10-07-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm pretty sure you'd need the update on your console, and for that you'd need to boot the game up. So it's a case of either waiting till you get it back or you can try borrowing it from a friend.
Yeah I don't think I'll bother doing the recovery method, as I don't see what that would really do.
I appreciate the reply though.