PDA

View Full Version : (PC) Perfect 10 popped up but isnt' 'unlocked'

Corma
10-07-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm not sure if it's allowed to post about the PC Version here, but it has no forum of it's own. And it might more of a general gamertag problem than really being related specially to the PC version of F1. If not allowed I am really sorry!

I got promoted to rank 10 and the message about unlocking Perfect 10 (reach online rank 10) popped up on screen. Everythin seemed fine but it wasn't saved to my gamertag. If I look at my F1 2010 achievements it's still locked. I've unlocked other achievements before and after this one and they worked fine.

Any idea how to fix that?

I've already restored my gamertag (using my 360) but it didn't help. I've already raced more and was promoted again but the achievement won't pop up again.

Edit:

Solved, I got it on lv 13 again after I quit on the results screen waiting for other players to finish the race. Weird!

stevedb79
03-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Im having the same problem with the face the press achivement

DarkMellie
03-14-2011, 12:52 PM
As much as I love Codies, they suck with achievements. DiRT2 should have been my first real 1000 but for 3 glitched achievements. The pdoblem was never acknowledged and despite following community advice they still haven't popped. Both Dirt 2 and F1 use the ego engine so unless you can google something different, they'll stay locked (and like Dirt 2 you can earn them any time you like, they just won't 'stick').

:(