PDA

View Full Version : Zavvi forever.

shilbo-assassin
10-07-2010, 07:55 PM
There it was waiting for me once in from work :)
It's ace. A lot different to normal. The shooting is ace on it. Movement feels far more responsive. Shame no-one seems to play it anymore but I'm looking forward to building a side in master league. Not played this mode properly since PES6 on the PC. And it looks awesome. United in the San Siro was something else.

Purant
10-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Hopefully people have a go at pes and realise how incredible it is this year

shilbo-assassin
10-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Totally agree mate. This is a different game to the previous 3 which weren't very good. They weren't that bad but they lost the plot. This though is a class game. The United fans sing the Solskjaer tune and after hearing it about 50 times now I'm certain they kept the 'Alan Shearer... was f*ckin dearer...' ha! I am loving it. PES forever.

ColinLad07
10-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Glad you guys agree. Better than the guy that were thrashing it in the demo thread. ITS AWESOME!

Add me up if you guys fancy a game. GT: Colinlad07

Let me no you are from here tho!.

II RUFF II
10-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Im also another fellow pes player who thinks this game is amazing. Out of all the pes games ive bought over the years, this seems a total different game. I'd say this is actually better than FIFA this year, well done Konami!

impmeister
10-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Yeah, just bought this game and I think it's class! The first goal I scored was with my 'keeper lol came up for a corner in the last minute and headed in the equaliser :D

Utako
10-12-2010, 05:53 PM
yeah, just bought this game and i think it's class! The first goal i scored was with my 'keeper lol came up for a corner in the last minute and headed in the equaliser :d

waooow !!!

nejvetsiborec
10-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Yeah, just bought this game and I think it's class! The first goal I scored was with my 'keeper lol came up for a corner in the last minute and headed in the equaliser :D

;););)

Ive got home both FIFA 11 and PES 11, but i have to agree, PES is really better this year than FIFA. This year its KONAMI who created an awesome nad better soccer game, but not many people buying it. They dont know what theyre missing. :woop::woop:

Resurgam040
10-15-2010, 10:18 AM
After the online problems of pes6, ive changed to fifa. I really missed the arcade gameplay from pro evo, even now its made more hardcore it really gives me that special pro evo feeling. No bullshit like in fifa, its both realistic and fun. Fifa aint no fun anymore IMO. 90% of the time I play pro evo with my brother and I really missed the pro evo's refferees where U can nail player 2 (or 1) when theyre alone facing the goalkeeper and not get sent of. In fifa u get red cards all the time, 70% of our games was stopped due to too much red cards.

<3 pro evo.