PDA

View Full Version : Two Glitched Achievements?!?

The Dauntless
10-07-2010, 10:17 PM
I didt get the HOT PROPERTY achievement despite the fact I accepted a contract in my 1st year to Race for Redbull. I was expecting to get it when I finished my season and actually changed teams but I didnt.

I also cant get the RnD achievement SEEKING PERFORMANCE despite the fact I have done many many RnD tests and earned many upgrades.

Anyone got this issue or a potential solution? :confused:

oRiGiNaL ReaPeR x
10-07-2010, 10:24 PM
for the hot property achievement you need to accept a contract from a team higher than you in the constructors championship...so if you are first in the constructors you wont get the achievement accepting a contract with someone like redbull who would be below you in the championship....if that makes sense

The Dauntless
10-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Ah, I see. My team was probably no. 1 when I signed it makes sense that I didnt get it.

However, that now means to get it I need to sabotage my current team and then sign to another.

Hmm I wonder whether kamikaze manouvers against ones own team mate is ilegal in F1

Acutally I think ill just let this achievement go and paly something else (got about 8 games Im mid way through at the moment and expecting to get 2 more in post tomorrow).

oRiGiNaL ReaPeR x
10-07-2010, 10:47 PM
when i found out thats what i needed to do, i was ahead of red bull by like 60 odd points and 5 or 6 races to go, i had the contract offer from red bull so i got myself DQ'ed from a few races to let them take the lead, accepted the offer achievement popped and then went on the win the constructors again all in one season...it wasnt easy but it saves the pain of having to do it again in another season

The Dauntless
10-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Well I cleared my cache and got the RnD achievement first time :)

Shame that the HOT PROPERTYachievement is kinda dumb - if your good at the game you cant get it without deliberatley losing alot.

Oh well.

Thanks for your help Reaper.

oRiGiNaL ReaPeR x
10-07-2010, 11:56 PM
haha yea i guess, but its catch 22, this game is about being the best driver and winning races, yet one achieve requires you to actually lose some races to obtain...kinda defeats the object really lol but oh well and no probz, anytime....

SHEEPY2008
10-08-2010, 02:42 AM
well i did it in me first season racing for HRT managed to win drivers champ but finished 2nd behind redbull coz senna isnt good.