PDA

View Full Version : Am i ok with points?

Zombie Goonz GS
10-07-2010, 11:03 PM
So im at 435,000 points and 70% complete. im going to need to redo some missions aren't i?

Cheers :drunk

Vicktacular
10-08-2010, 05:55 AM
Not really. The last 3 or 4 missions give you loads of points with upwards or 20-30 baddies to kill. On each mission I was getting 25x multipliers and over 150k per mission. Don't forget to blow up cars before finishing the mission to tack on some needed points. I was in the same boat as you and finished the game with 1.2 million or so.

shootermcgavin2
10-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Totally agree with the above post, you should be fine, and as he says blowing up cars to continue your multiplyer is a must!!!

Zombie Goonz GS
10-08-2010, 07:16 PM
alright awesome thanks guys!

Cheers :drunk

XBOX ISAAC82
10-12-2010, 03:14 AM
Totally agree with the above post, you should be fine, and as he says blowing up cars to continue your multiplyer is a must!!!

Very easy way to get to 1 Million Points by getting over 800k in one mission!!!!

This is what I did. Go to the "Lost in Transit" mission which I believe is the first mission that you start on after your out of jail. If you cannot remember where that it is, it is in the bottom right hand corner of the map in Oyster Bay near the docks. Start it up and do the initial objective as quick as possible, trying to get head shots if you can. Now drive back to near the save zone but drive past until your in an area with plenty of cars which should be no more then a block or two away. Now make your way down the street with the shotgun blowing up fuel tanks, but making sure you never directly aim at a person or especially a police officer or police car in case you shoot them by accident. This will ensure your wanted level never goes above 2 stars which means the police will not shoot at you and just continue to follow you down the street. You need to ensure you string these explosions together so knowing where the fuels tanks are on certain vehicles is a must. Also if your half way up a street and there are no more cars left either turn back on yourself or leave the last car until you are well past it which will mean your multiplier bar will last that bit longer. I got up to 85+ multiplier before I saved and I still had quarter of the clock left. My final score was 882,150 for a single mission. Check my score of the Leaderboard if you like.

Note: Make sure you are fully loaded on as many weapons as possible. Go to gun shop and/or Harry's Army and Navy first if you don't have much ammo.

NKas nl
10-12-2010, 09:41 AM
I am at 20% of THE game and got 200 k is that good or not ?

XBOX ISAAC82
10-12-2010, 11:39 AM
I am at 20% of THE game and got 200 k is that good or not ?

You really don't need to worry what you have. Use the above method and you'll be laughing.

NKas nl
10-13-2010, 09:31 PM
I am at 44% now and got 650k so it's work fine for me, keep destroy cars! Thanx